Teach me to carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mnun

12-11-2012

I've started playing ranked, but I've found out that I can't carry games, at all.

Most of the time I play either top or jungle, whenever I jungle I'm Lee sin, if top ill be Garen or wu, and I've gone 8/3 as Garen, just couldn't carry hard enough. Teach me or give some tips or sumthin :c

SunKiIIMoon

12-11-2012

Learn every champ and how to avoid/counter their CD's, learn what champions YOU can use to counter other champions and work with the team at champ select. Also don't yell at people inn game won't get you anywhere, try to notice mistakes and avoid them but do not dwell on them or you'll not focus

Exprima

12-11-2012

Lee can't carry, he falls off late game. Wu can, not sure about Garen.

If you wanna carry as a jungler, learn to play Amumu or Hecarim.

Friesguy

12-11-2012

Lee can win games in the first twenty minutes though. Just be ridiculously aggressive early, and be aware that the longer the game goes, your chances of losing rise.

Certain champs are better for team carrying. Garen is cool, but not a late game hyper carry like Jax is. Since you say you top a lot, I'd highly suggest trying Jax out. His laning phase is okay, and his late game is impossibly strong. Singed is also worth a try. If he doesn't fall behind early, he'll just run around the map doing whatever he wants the rest of the game being impossible to kill.

Also, try using champs that have amazing gap closers to jump onto enemy carries and shut them down immediately before the team fight gets into full swing.

deirin

12-12-2012

technically...its probably easy as ... to tell you whats wrong...but...but... it'd be too easy to just tell you
+you wouldnt be really be getting any better...

so.... best way to find out is ask a buddy of yours to watch ur gameplay and tell you whats wrong

and / or...spectate like 10 or so high elo game to understand whats missing in your gameplay

The Hanged Man

12-12-2012

play the op heroes

A Fail Tale

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
I've started playing ranked, but I've found out that I can't carry games, at all.

Most of the time I play either top or jungle, whenever I jungle I'm Lee sin, if top ill be Garen or wu, and I've gone 8/3 as Garen, just couldn't carry hard enough. Teach me or give some tips or sumthin :c
Top plan is the hardest to carry with since you had no control of the map however jungle mid and adc do have the best control of the game jungles and mid have complete control can gank can camp control the game basically while adc just is basically the best late game with positioning well this is what the pros say so I'm guessing most of what I'm saying is correct

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Star View Post
Lee can't carry, he falls off late game. Wu can, not sure about Garen.

If you wanna carry as a jungler, learn to play Amumu or Hecarim.
Carry with Amumu or Hecarim? Waaah? I love seeing Amumu's junglers when I am jungling because I know I can rock Amumu's world. How you beat an Amumu is you counter jungle the **** out of him. Play Mundo or Shyvana and it's pretty much auto-gg. Even if the Amumu wards, he can't fight you 1 v1, so for him to be able to farm and take camps safely he is going to have to have the other lanes help him, which most of the time they won't do because they are going to be missing out on farm. And carry with Hecarim? Maybe the first 20 minutes. After that Hecarim falls off HARD, if you want to carry as a jungler play a damage jungler like Xin Zhao, WW (I build him magic anti-carry, but whatever same idea), Shyvana, Mundo, Nocturne. Amumu can only carry if he gets fed, and then sure he's a monster, but if you shut him down early, he can't do **** and Hec is just the trollhorse :P

OneDeadPixel

12-12-2012

Be Irelia. Reach 40 minutes.

QQ GG

mnun

12-12-2012

So i should stick to hyper carries?