Nidalee Champion Spotlight and Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenCat

12-11-2012

There was a lot of feedback regarding the new models and some issues here:

[Visual Upgrade] NIDALEE discussion (+pics)

Did any of that made it to the patch? 'Cos models look exactly the same as they did on PBE a few weeks ago...

leminlyme

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashandorath View Post
so now that its up for the entire world to see, does nobody find the fact that she can take off 70% of your health in one spell with one of the longest ranges in the game COMPLETELY overpowered? and she can still outduel mages and bruisers alike with no AD at all while in cougar form? doesnt make any sense to me tbh and shes been this way for a VERY long time, what gives? I'm not asking for a nerf, I'm just asking for an explanation
The junior member beside your name is the reason you're getting thumbed down right now. You clearly don't understand the games mechanics for **** yet.

iHitStuff

12-11-2012

Yay, finally! Thankyou Riot! But please, please, please, Do a visual upgrade on Sivir!! And make her look Cool!!

TM oJun

12-11-2012

knee da lee op

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
They look the same to me... just a different angle. She still does the pole dance and arches her back and she slides up the pole. She is a COUGAR after all, it fits with her theme.

EDIT: Ah, they did reduce the duration she arches her back. Not a big deal, as long as she still does the pole dance I'm happy. =)
she actually sticked her ass out a huge lot, pretty sexy
im not super mad at the change, it still looks cool because she now rubs her breasts a lot on the pole

but i liked the previous version better

ReneOv

12-11-2012

Let's see, Nidalee can have a 'stripper' move but when it comes to Kat's recall animation it's too much!
Her new animation is garbage.

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I can now foresee that small group of offended people who QQ'd about Katarina's pole dance!!! but now QQing about removing nidalee's pole dance.... that uncomprehended bunch of virgin eyes....

DreMLoK

12-11-2012

HotshotNidaleeGG

Nekogrrl

12-11-2012

As a fellow cat, I am pleased. :3

HyndeSyte2020

12-11-2012

PLEASE UPDATE TARIC!!!!

I love him but it's like playing an 8-bit character.