17 year old guy with only a few months left to live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sincere Beauty

12-11-2012

Wow, I've never seen such a great number of people be so heartless. This is disturbing. So a young kid is dying and you guys jump to conclusions, "he's lying" and "he wants to make money". What in the world is wrong with people? Even if it was fake, why act like this until proven.

Now this is why GD isn't worth going to.

DV8

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
You know there.. are cures for cancer and AIDS, right?

Or did you just think Magic Johnson was really, really powerful? If you have enough money you can survive almost anything. Even on that website, that kid is actually quoted at surviving for years more by the doctors there. He does have a rare type of cancer, which sucks, but the, "months to live" thing is a ploy so you'll follow me on YouTu- I mean, help me support cancer research.
You do know AIDS wont kill you right? AID's will destroy your immune system and then you catch something as small as a cold and it kills you.. AID's just contributes to it doing all the damage.. Longest living survivor of Aids/HIV is about 36 years... and he had no money.. Quit benig a troll.. If you dont like the thread dont read it.. Grow up and quit acting like your better than everyone else here.

The Good Guy

12-11-2012

****ing hell, won't let me post.

Quote:
Tell me more about your military service(rank, MOS, deployments) so I can put you in your place. I have done selfless things before, I won't subscribe to your YouTube channel though. Guarantee you that my service was worth more than yours just on the way you're acting in here.

inb4 you pretend to be delta force
PV2, 35T, almost done with my nearly year-long AIT and will be headed to West Point soon after.

Why pretend to be SF when I can say that?

LoL site won't let me upload an image, so here's Tinypic

http://i47.tinypic.com/xp8miv.png

Thunderclock

12-11-2012

Quote:
You know there.. are cures for cancer and AIDS, right?

Or did you just think Magic Johnson was really, really powerful? If you have enough money you can survive almost anything. Even on that website, that kid is actually quoted at surviving for years more by the doctors there. He does have a rare type of cancer, which sucks, but the, "months to live" thing is a ploy so you'll follow me on YouTu- I mean, help me support cancer research.
Treatment does not mean cure, and often times the treatment is incredibly painful and debilitating. Once a cancer has metastasized, there is very little chance for cure for many types of cancer, especially with children, so the goal becomes extending their life. I don't always get upset from moronic comments made by people who have never experienced cancer first-hand, but your ignorance makes this difficult.

If you want to help support research for childhood cancer, which is still desperately needed, then fine. If not, that's fine too. However, don't bother wasting time commenting on something you understand very little, because it just makes you look silly.

ownzjo0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

worlds ending in 10 days get over yourself hueuheuheu

Yanicmb

12-11-2012

bump for justice

King Reedwise

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Guy View Post
****ing hell, won't let me post.

PV2, 35T, almost done with my nearly year-long AIT and will be headed to West Point soon after.

Why pretend to be SF when I can say that?

LoL site won't let me upload an image, so here's Tinypic

REMOVED LINK
lol, the official MOS list I held was:

35S, 18B and 11B. But you don't know what split ops is yet, I'm guessing. My, "AIT" was only 8 months long for 35S, but that isn't my point. You're a pogue. You don't even know what that means. You don't serve our country; you never even leave it. You have a full-time job that requires you to wear a uniform, like a security guard. You will never see combat because you chose not to see it. You're the Army's tech support. If you do deploy, you'll be within walking distance of a Cinnabun.

Be quiet, private. PS: stop calling CAG/Delta part of, "Special Forces" because they're not. And please, if you see a Green Beret tell him you're a.. what is it? Systems Integrator or something, right? I don't remember exactly. Anyways, tell him you're tech support and make sure he stands at parade rest or renders a salute, or else. You aren't even in the army yet, you're in TRADOC.

The real question you should be asking yourself is: how'd I know you were a coward based solely on the way you handled yourself in this thread? And please open in on some line about how you might get killed by a mortar on the off, 8% chance you get deployed to a Cinnabun/Burger King outpost somewhere in Kandahar.

edit: LOL. You're living in the barracks in some cushy MI AIT. Smart covering up your name tag, pretty hard sell pretending to be more badass than Special Forces when you didn't even come in as a PFC. Still telling basic stories I bet? Pro-tip: stop acting like you're in the army when you don't even have a unit. I had furniture just like that.

LOL

You know what is even more funny? You're getting a Top Secret Clearance with SCI. You know they monitor your web traffic, right? You live in the barracks for ****'s sake. Stop being stupid and take down that picture before your clearance gets revoked because you wanted to win an argument that doesn't matter. I'm serious, idiot. I know two people that happened to. If you lose your clearance you're going to be a lot more like me when you get back - that is, if you get back.

I am really serious though. Posting pictures of yourself and saying you have a clearance is a violation of your minor, insignificant OPSEC. I am completely serious. You need to take down that picture now. I am not threatening you, your internet activity is being monitored. Seriously, dawg. I do not like you but I don't want to see you damage your career.

WadeWT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Ok guys, we've got the army guys playing their army guitar solos, so now let's just finish this up by comparing something to Hitler. Then maybe we can all just chill out. The thread will be complete.

King Reedwise

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderclock View Post
Treatment does not mean cure, and often times the treatment is incredibly painful and debilitating. Once a cancer has metastasized, there is very little chance for cure for many types of cancer, especially with children, so the goal becomes extending their life. I don't always get upset from moronic comments made by people who have never experienced cancer first-hand, but your ignorance makes this difficult.

If you want to help support research for childhood cancer, which is still desperately needed, then fine. If not, that's fine too. However, don't bother wasting time commenting on something you understand very little, because it just makes you look silly.
Magic Johnson still plays basketball.

Rossingol

12-11-2012

bump and upvoted.