[Champion Concept]Thomas the Dapper Soul Thief

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

A bit before you read:
This is my second creation as a league champ. Didn't take as much time as I did polishing with Cross[http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...912548&page=1] but I think he turned out pretty well. Feedback is welcome. As for the why, for Halloween, since the Hurricane hit and I was in no mood to put on the outfit I wore for Comic Con, I made up an outfit on the spot using what I had around me. Granted the weaponry was different but, basically I was an undead soul thief. After going home my brother and I were discussing names and Thomas came up. While, to me, sounding like a bland name,I instantly fell in love with that name for my OC Costume.

Name: Thomas

Title: The Dapper Soul Thief

Lore: Of course, when you mention the word thief, a few thoughts come to mind. Keep your eyes on your wallet, always check your pockets, keep your personal belongings hidden, just an overall sense of caution. For Thomas, this was no problem, he was always calm and with a small smile. Until, that is, he got caught for stealing, while normally, this would be looked upon with jail time, for Thomas, this was execution, since he didn't steal an object or some pocket change, he stole the life out of a beloved leader.
At Thomas's execution, all the people saw was a smile on his face before the chair was removed from under him. Thomas wasn't buried with the others who were executed, he was going to be burned for his demonic and sinful talents, though, a necromancer ambushed those going to burn the body in the woods. The necromancer figured, a person who can steal souls would be a very valuable assist to have. Thomas was brought back to life, while slightly up that he smelled of death, he looked fondly upon his new friend and gave thanks.
While any other person would've tried to walk off, Thomas was different, he looked at the necromancer and asked simply this. "I was born yesterday and I'm certainly not a man who forgets a debt. What is it I owe you before we are square?" The Necromancer just smiled and explained to Thomas everything. "Right...right. Go to the League of Legends, get all the powerful souls you need, and after that we are good and I can go back to the streets where things make sense?" The Necromancer agreed and with that Thomas was off, 20 powerful souls would be as easy to get as robbing from a baby, something Thomas always got a laugh out of. However there is one draw-back to coming back from the dead, how unstable he might be given how he was resurrected, still the Necromancer found it not necessary to mention.

Stats:
HP: 421 (+81)
HP Regen: 5.4 (+0.59)
Energy: 200
Energy Regen: 50
Range:185
Attack Damage: 49.8 (+3.8)
Attack Speed: 0.678(+3.7%) (Max. 1.129)
Armor: 12.5(+3.1)
Magic Res.:30(+1.25)
Movement Speed: 350

Abilities:
Passive: Thief's Charm/Soul Robbery
If Thomas attacks an champion with his basic attack five times, the target is lured towards Thomas and cannot attack for up to 3 seconds(This effect has a cool down of 30 seconds). If Thomas kills an enemy with one of his skills he gains a soul counter(Max stack:10)

Q: One-Two Strike
Thomas dashes to a target delivers to quick blows with his trademark butterfly daggers. While dashing Thomas ignores unit collision. If Thomas kills the target enemy with this skill he gains a Soul Counter.
Range: 775 Cooldown:7/6.5/6/5.5/5 Cost: 50 Physical Damage: 65/90/105/130/155 (+45% Bonus AD)

W: What's Yours is Mine
Thomas appears behind a unit and steals a number of gold from it as well as deals a small amount of damage. If this skill kills the target, Thomas gains the double the gold and a Soul Counter.
Range: 650 Cooldown: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 Cost: 65 Magic Damage: 75/95/115/135/155 (+65% Bonus AP) Gold Gained: 10/20/30/40/50

E: A Dapper Man's Fight
Thomas taunts an near-by enemy and himself into fighting each other for 3 seconds, Thomas gains a buff that buffs him for 10 armor, 10 magic resist, and gives him1.5% more attack speed . If Thomas kills a target this way he gains a Soul Counter. If Thomas is killed while this is active, he explodes into a soul spire which damages the surrounding area.
Range: 185 Cooldown: 12 Cost: 70 Magic Damage: 50/80/110/140/170(+85% Bonus AP) Raduis: 300

R: Your Soul is Forfeit
Thomas grabs the target Champion and suppresses them for 4 seconds. Thomas then channels all the Soul Counter's he's gotten into one Large Soul Mass. During that time Thomas delivers a Brutal stab into the champion delivering massive damage. If this kills the target champion then Thomas gets his Energy Refunded and half his Soul Counters back.
Range: 975 Cooldown: 150/125/100 Cost:125 True Damage: 250/300/350(No Bonus) Damage Increase Per Souls Counters: 35

Appearance: Thomas is a adult male, with a light complexion. He has a mustache that curls and a small beard as well. Given his resurrected status, Thomas has the Necromancer's mark on his forehead, an upside down cross in black. Given Thomas's executioner was none too fond of him, he cut Thomas's cut and mouth. Thomas is stitched back together now but he has stitches going around his neck and on the ends of his lips(Basically where the lips end is where the stitches begin.)that reach up to his ears. Thomas has dark brown slicked back hair that reaches his neck. Thomas has red eyes and wears glasses. He's dressed in a brown trench coat that reaches the back of his knees, he has a button-up white shirt beneath it with a black tie. He's wearing a pair of black dress pants and dress shoes. In each hand he holds a Butterfly Dagger with a hand guard.

Joke: Did that Executioner pick my pocket after death....That Thief!
Joke 2: Eh doesn't bother me, it was his anyway.

Taunt: Trust me, a missing wallet is the least of your concerns.

Quotes:
When Picked: Good choice, going to cost you.
When idle: My execution went faster than you, and I was out there for days.
After Killing a Champ: Ah~ a fresh soul.

Credit to Team:
Seruph

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

However feed-back will have to wait for I am afk

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

Bump of backness

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

Bump

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

Heading off here for today, so being gone bump!

Seruph

12-18-2012

well the overall story and things are good the only thing im wondering is maybe you have a bit too much cc? im assuming this guy is ad? with that passive and that e and then the ultimate he alone prevents someone from doing anything for 10 seconds. That would be some un fun laning lol. maybe that passive cant occur more than once every 30 seconds?

HeroicLegend

12-19-2012

I forgot to count the number of CC and instead got worried it was lacking XP gonna go fix that now(Now people see what happens when I get lazy =w=)

HeroicLegend

12-19-2012

Update:
I've added Credit to Team section of both champion concept forums of mine. figured it'd be only fair to show people who helped make the champ a little better(or a lot)

HeroicLegend

12-19-2012

Bump

HeroicLegend

12-19-2012

Bump