Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] "Xmas" Katarina skin occasionally has no outline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashurion

12-11-2012

When I tried this skin I did not see the outlines, however when I moved a bit, parts of the outline appeared. Please make it more constant.

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-12-2012

What do you mean by outlines? Do you have a screenshot?

Oberic

Recruiter

12-12-2012

He probably means the cel-shading outlines that tend to be glitched out in this game anyway.

like, there seems to be a box around champions/minions that generate the cel-shading lines, but the corners make brush look weird sometimes if there are a couple champions in them.
And the "boxes" have an odd interaction with towers (just walk around towers..).

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-12-2012

Quote:
Ashurion:
When I tried this skin I did not see the outlines, however when I moved a bit, parts of the outline appeared. Please make it more constant.

we made a recent fix for this, but maybe we missed some circumstances. do you remember what pose she was in, and/or where she was on camera?

Ashurion

12-12-2012

It's gone now, but she didn't have it before except for when she was moving around. She was in the center.