Nami MiD Indepth.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truccc

12-10-2012

There is a new champion that just came out that I would like to talk about. It is Nami the Tidecaller. Her main role is a support. There are 5 different types of characters. Melee, Range, Jungle, Tank, and Support. In this paper I will discuss why Nami can play as a Range. It consist of 5v5. The teams play usually with a build like this. 1 ADC, 2 AP, 1 Jungle, and 1 Support. The reason why i think that Nami can play as a range is because of her 4 moves. She has a q,w,e and r.

The Q is a stun which right when it lands on a target it can stun them and hold into place. Giving you time to attack them or get into position to do another combo or spell. Not a lot of champions have stuns. Her stun duration is 1.5 seconds, this is a good amount of time to knock down the champions.

The W is the master of her spells, the W is a rebounding spell. If you attack someone it bounces back and forth from player. In which if it attacks and enemy champion it damages them and if it hits a friendly target it heals them. TALK ABOUT OP RIGHT? This move is perfect to sustain your lane and hold it. Alone.

The E is what makes me be able to lane alone. It is a buff that allows you to attack faster and allows you to do magic damage as you attack. If you stack AP, you can nuke down the target with speed and damage. This skill is obvious goes hand and hand with your Q. Once you land the Q you have 1.5 seconds of free damage. Which in that time you can land 3 basic attacks with magic damage. Which also does a slow which is good for champs running away.

The R. Her R is the a skill shot that knocks enemy players into the air. This move can be very verstile. You can use it to run away or engage the other team. When using the R you need to INSTANTLY cast Q. While the enemy is knocked up you can instantly stunning. Which gives you and your team a total time of 2.5 seconds of free dps. Sooo OP..

Now for the noobs that say “she wasn't built to mid”. And? If players can somehow learn to play her and build her correctly you’ll be fine. People need to remember that the game is not about kills. It is about destroying the Nexus. If your mid Nami can hold out into late game. Your team will win. A team that is composed of 2 supports. That are built. And one is AP. This shouldn't be a problem.

~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ THIS POST HAS BEEN DUMBED DOWN A LOT.

DannyPoppler18

12-10-2012

Yup, i think its worth a shot... People say lulu cant mid either. But the lulu burst is amazing, I dont count anything out.

Dextrocasual

12-10-2012

I almost wonder if, because of her e, building something like a malady would be worthwhile. Sort of an AP/onhit build that one would use for teemo.

Truccc

12-10-2012

Yes her E is very vital in building her for mid.

Truccc

12-10-2012

TTT Wanna hear more opinions.

taioyo

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrocasual View Post
I almost wonder if, because of her e, building something like a malady would be worthwhile. Sort of an AP/onhit build that one would use for teemo.
I've actually been messing around with this idea, with mixed results. I'll attribute it mainly to the lack of familiarity with the new shop.

I have been favoring Berserkers Boots w/ Malady. I'm still messing with more stuff.. her stun followed by her auto attacks and W are surprisingly bursty. Lets keep this going!

Truccc

12-11-2012

Yeah. If played correctly and good timing with her CC She can dominate.

Truccc

12-12-2012

Ttt more thoughts please