Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

As he paced, the spinning world would start to slow, The painful ache of her head injuries would numb the damage done to her shoulder from being thrown into a wall, and slammed again into it. This had been a terrible decision from the beginning. Ever since she showed up the first time, there's been an ongoing tension between the two. And she was severely outmatched by the man's skill and strength alone. Her wings slowly folded up as she started to push herself upright from the floor. She hadn't made it to her feet, but she was desperately trying to.

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

*He is confident she is down for the count, and he begins putting all his stolen possessions back in their places, thinking on possible execution tactics*

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

Mai had one last desperate attempt at freedom. She hoped this tactic might be in her favor for once as she suddenly pushed herself to her feet and flew directly for a nearby window. The bars would have normally stopped her despite the glass shattering under the force, but one was particularly loose allowing her to break through it completely. Just big enough of a gap was offered to get out of the monster's chambers, and take to flight. How long she'd remain airborn remained to be seen as she was severely wounded from the encounter.

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

*He snaps his head around to see her fly out the window. He throws a vase he was placing on the ground, smashing it and yelled angrily after her*

I WILL *wheeze, wheeze* END YOU, CREATURE.

MadDoctorMundo

12-21-2012

And that was it. At the moment Mai had made her escape through the window, the hulking form of Mundo came crashing through the wall as though it were made of Mega Blocks. If she had truly believed she could escape, then she couldn't be more wrong. For once Mundo wanted you dead, you would be dead. However, that wasn't his intention. Before Mai could get too far, Mundo hurled an Infected Cleaver directly at her, which struck her in the right side of her rib cage with enough force to break the bones.

He was an anatomical expert, after all, and he knew that for her to keep her height her bones had to have been hollow enough now to be incapable of withstanding such an impact. What neither Mai nor Urgot knew, was that the entire blade of the cleaver had been coated in a special ointment of Mundo's own design which, upon coming into contact with flesh, rapidly caused the entire body to go numb and eventually become paralyzed.

Now all he had to do was catch her when she fell to the ground. He didn't need her dead, for his medical experiments were useless on the deceased - much akin to Urgot.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

Being high in the air, you tend to move a lot faster then those on the ground. The wind swept up around her, causing her to shift about a bit which was the only saving grace she had from a direct hit from Mundo's cleaver. It would graze her wing leaving her with just enough time to react. As she felt her body grow weak, she'd grab a paper crane from within her obi and draw it out, clutching it tightly, "Please don't fail me.." she muttered, letting the crane take to flight just as she started to descend towards the ground. It's tiny body disappearing into the clouds.

Mai struggled to keep herself in the air, but as her body grew even more numb, she found it increasingly difficult to accomplish. She couldn't tell what she was doing, and soon would begin to lose altitude rapidly.

((Mundo, please don't assume your hits will succeed. This is fun and all and I appreciate the RP, but it's a bit frustrating when it feels like you're removing the option for me to have a chance to dodge or not be effected by something you're doing. Just please keep that in mind for later posts ))

MadDoctorMundo

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Being high in the air, you tend to move a lot faster then those on the ground. The wind swept up around her, causing her to shift about a bit which was the only saving grace she had from a direct hit from Mundo's cleaver. It would graze her wing leaving her with just enough time to react. As she felt her body grow weak, she'd grab a paper crane from within her obi and draw it out, clutching it tightly, "Please don't fail me.." she muttered, letting the crane take to flight just as she started to descend towards the ground. It's tiny body disappearing into the clouds.

Mai struggled to keep herself in the air, but as her body grew even more numb, she found it increasingly difficult to accomplish. She couldn't tell what she was doing, and soon would begin to lose altitude rapidly.

((Mundo, please don't assume your hits will succeed. This is fun and all and I appreciate the RP, but it's a bit frustrating when it feels like you're removing the option for me to have a chance to dodge or not be effected by something you're doing. Just please keep that in mind for later posts ))
(( Mundo does what he pleases. ))

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

I hope you *wheeze* can fix walls Madman.

MadDoctorMundo

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
I hope you *wheeze* can fix walls Madman.
Mundo turns and grins rather sheepishly at Urgot. "Nope. Mundo just know how to go where he pleases. Not know how to fix stuffs he breaks. Mundo just hope you haves enough money to fix walls." And with that Mundo disappears, as though he was never there to begin with.

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

*he sighs and looks at the hole in his wall, unsure what to do*

I suppose I better *wheeze* call some of the summoners who are *wheeze* not yet in fear of me.

And now...this annoyance.

*he approaches Mai*