Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

"We had a deal, you sick *******." She scowls at Urgot, continuing her attempt to kick and bang her fists against his arm, "You outed me! You told that woman about me!" She'd grip at the stitches and kick any she could reach trying to break their binding to cause him pain.

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

*he holds her out further away from him to avoid any damage*

Does it matter? She did not *wheeze* seem to care.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

Mai slowly stopped fighting and just dangled there, her hands remaining gripped at his arm with a violent rage building in her eyes. The monster inside her was stirring - as much as it could be called that. Fingernails gripped into his arm, starting to sharpen as she scowled angrily, "Let . Me . GO!"

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

No.

*he simply replies*

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

"I'll kill you." There was a sense of extreme danger in her gaze. Beyond that of anything the beast would have witnessed prior. It was something dark, something scratching beneath the surface. She was fighting back the urge to change and fight. She didn't want to fight, but she was scared, and furious at the beast for what he did to her.
"I swear to the Gods... I will end you."

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

*he holds his acid hunter up to her throat to slit her throat*

Goodbye.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

That was it. The breaking point. As the acid burner rose, wings sprung from her back with a feral snarl aimed at Urgot. Her sharp claws raked across his arm trying to force his grip to release with her tail snapping forward in attempt to slice open his stomach. Razor sharp claws were hidden in that tassel of feathers, perfect for combat. Hit or miss, her wings would flap wildly trying to make her escape from the monster. She ((and her player)) had no intention of Mai dying today.

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

*He lets go of her and locks the door*

Madman, *wheeze* Jump in at any time.

*he shoots a corrosive shot*

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

Mai had learned her lesson about that gun. She'd precariously move to the side, feeling the splash from it striking other various objects burn against her pant leg. Wild eyes glared down at Urgot as she flew around the ceiling, suddenly curling the wings around her and spinning to send a barrage of sharp wind shards at the two. Particularly Urgot. As the wind was flung, Mai would vanish from immediate sight.

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

*He is knocked slightly off balance. Fighting civilians with magical powers was difficult for him, considering he has never practiced fighting them on the Fields of Justice*

Where *wheeze* are you?

*he scans the room for her*