Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

((Sorry about that. Client went wonky and booted me. Took me a while just to log back in. I'll post here for now ))

Mai gave him an observant eye as she listened to what he said. He was grateful to Noxus? "I suppose. Aren't you lonely?" She was plotting something, though she took great care not to reveal her true intentions.

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

((Same. I will turn on the client and log back in. Until queue is over, I will pst here.))

I need *wheeze* no company.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

"You don't need it." She says in a matter-of-fact tone, "But you long for it. Don't you?"

The confidence in her tone was obvious. She knew she was winning this discussion. Her only weakness was a physical one if he grew tired of her words and decided to implement his own justifications through physical violence. It was something she was preparing for. She didn't wield spells like others, or fight with incredible proficiency. She had to make sure she had an escape route. If his chamber was infact closed off besides the door he had earlier locked, and now stood in front of, her alternative might be unavailable. Which would be extremely bad.

((If the queue says it's going to be a long time, just keep it open and let it count down. You'll get in a lot faster. Though you probably know that lol.))

Steampwrd Kitten

12-20-2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urgot may be big, bad, ugly and strong but he may not expect what was coming as a result of being 'outed' about her secret.

While he was busy with the fight with Garen, and after Mai had gotten away from Kayle, she'd sneak into his chambers quietly with a bag full of tricks slung over her shoulder. She'd bide her time, and jump the Summoner that often appeared to deliver .. whatever they delivered. The Summoner would be tied up, and strung up to hang center of the room reeking of feces and an assortment of other vile fluids extracted from various fish, or amphibians along the way.

This was her revenge.

His chamber would be wrecked. Even the Summoner was beat up. Everything was destroyed as much as she could do it, and what she could walk away with, she did. Little thief, this one. Items sold off to various markets, trashed off cliffs, or just stashed somewhere for later use. Had the Summoner seen her? No. His chamber was filled with deep shadow, which gave her an advantage. Otherwise, she likely wouldn't have accomplished what she had.

Mai was there, and gone by the time Urgot would returned.

Dear Urgot

12-20-2012

((Because I haven't fought garen yet, so his condition will be untold in this post))

*Urgot returns from his battle, and looks around the room. His battle axe from his first life was gone, along with many of his possessions. He angrily kills the summoner hanging in there and lets out an angry roar that resonates throughout the halls*

Dear Urgot

12-20-2012

((Expertly drawn Urgot bump!!!))

MadDoctorMundo

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urgot may be big, bad, ugly and strong but he may not expect what was coming as a result of being 'outed' about her secret.

While he was busy with the fight with Garen, and after Mai had gotten away from Kayle, she'd sneak into his chambers quietly with a bag full of tricks slung over her shoulder. She'd bide her time, and jump the Summoner that often appeared to deliver .. whatever they delivered. The Summoner would be tied up, and strung up to hang center of the room reeking of feces and an assortment of other vile fluids extracted from various fish, or amphibians along the way.

This was her revenge.

His chamber would be wrecked. Even the Summoner was beat up. Everything was destroyed as much as she could do it, and what she could walk away with, she did. Little thief, this one. Items sold off to various markets, trashed off cliffs, or just stashed somewhere for later use. Had the Summoner seen her? No. His chamber was filled with deep shadow, which gave her an advantage. Otherwise, she likely wouldn't have accomplished what she had.

Mai was there, and gone by the time Urgot would returned.
Except that Mundo gets to her before she can do anything with her spoils, as he drags her - kicking and probably screaming - back to Urgot's chamber with everything she took in hand. Mundo does as he pleases, after all.

"Dead Metal Guy! Mundo found this one with some stuffs he thinks belong to you!"

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

So you *wheeze* did. My thanks, Madman.

*he takes his possessions and puts them in the corner.

*he grabs Mai*

Any last words?

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

Aw ****. Giant, hulking purple thing! Mundo indeed manages to grab her. That axe is probably the only reason! It's got to be huge, and she's rather small for a human. The stench alone after being brought back was nearly enough to make her gag. She found herself handed over like some kind of possession, her feet kicking and her hands gripped tightly to whoever had a grip on her.

"Gah!" She announced as she started to thrust her feet downward in attempt to cause Urgot harm on that huge belly of his, "Lemme go!" She demanded, "I didn't do anything!"

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

Mundo caught you. He held you and my possessions.

*wheeze*

Any final requests?

*wheeze*

Being released is not an option.