Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

03-15-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
As soon as they found themselves back in Urgot's chamber, the little hummingbird perched itself on the usual spot on the champion's arm. She began to chirp and peep and sing, seeming to speak to the champion of various and wondrous things - a shame he couldn't understand her.

As soon as she was finished with her tale, she buzzed around the letter, motioning for him to open it.

*Urgot puts the letter aside and cuts the ropes off of the crate. What he sees shocks him*

Oh...my...

*It is his armor. Split in two from that fateful day he was slain by the Might of Demacia. He didn't know how to react. He had been trying to get this suit of armor for years, but his request had been denied. His old weapon for execution is there too. He is silent. Then he starts to laugh, a laugh of joy, something he had not felt in a long time. He continued to laugh as he placed the display case and the weapon by his old battleaxe. He turns to the hummingbird, his living eye squinted from an invisible smile.*

Please, *wheeeze* bird. Tell Tybresa of my gratitude. Off with you, quickly!

*He continues looking on his armor, reminiscing*

Shandora

03-15-2013

The little bird let out a delighted chirp and buzzed around Urgot, reveling into his laugh before making her way out the Academy and towards her mistress.

(( I figured you'd enjoy a small token of appreciation <3 ))

Dear Urgot

03-18-2013

((Bump))

Shandora

03-19-2013

(( Bump answered. ))

A week has passed since Urgot received Tybresa's gift of gratitude when another hummingbird made its appearance in the champion's chamber. It seemed to be the same one as before, small, blue but innocent and unafraid of Urgot's grotesque figure. As always, she was carrying a note in her talons which she promptly dropped on the champion's chest. With a brief chirp, she perched herself on her usual spot, the bridge connecting Urgot's acid hunter to his body.

The note seems hastily scribbled unlike the previous ones.

Quote:
A note:
Dear Urgot,
I hope I do not come out as rude, but I fear I may have need of your assistance - and guidance. If you could meet me at my office in the Institute of War, I would appreciate it.
~T

Shandora

03-25-2013

(( Bumping. Also, you know what this means, don't you? ))

As soon as Urgot was freed from his forty-eight hour detention in the Institute's Containment Chamber and finally returned to his academy, he would be greeted with the sight of a hummingbird perched on a nearby table. It seemed to have been there for a long while, since it had its head neatly tucked underneath its wing and fast asleep.

Next to it, was an official-looking letter, with the purple seal of the Council of Equity on it. Should he open it, he would be greeted with the familiar calligraphy of the Senior Steward.

Quote:
An Official Letter:
To Champion Urgot of Noxus, the Headsman's Pride,

On behalf of the Council of Equity and Steward Council, we summon you to participate at the hearing where your actions in the past days will be judged and sentenced the appropriate punishment for breaking the protocol #752385 of the Institute's Summoner and Champion Code as well as several complaints filed against your person from several summoners, including the Senior Steward of the Council of Stewards.

Failure to make an appearance at the hearing will be taken as a direct affront by the Council of Equity and the League of Legends, which will lead to heavy repercussions to both champion and the city-state represented.

Decree written and signed by the authority of:
Senior Steward Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar

Dear Urgot

03-25-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
(( Bumping. Also, you know what this means, don't you? ))

As soon as Urgot was freed from his forty-eight hour detention in the Institute's Containment Chamber and finally returned to his academy, he would be greeted with the sight of a hummingbird perched on a nearby table. It seemed to have been there for a long while, since it had its head neatly tucked underneath its wing and fast asleep.

Next to it, was an official-looking letter, with the purple seal of the Council of Equity on it. Should he open it, he would be greeted with the familiar calligraphy of the Senior Steward.

*Urgot grumbles, crumpling the letter up. He taps the bird to wake it up, then leaves his doors.*

((What thread do I go to?))

Shandora

03-25-2013

Quote:
Dear Urgot:
*Urgot grumbles, crumpling the letter up. He taps the bird to wake it up, then leaves his doors.*

((What thread do I go to?))

(( I'll give you the link with the introduction post, just give me a moment ... I came home to be greeted with a bazillion posts to reply back + you and my brother love to antagonize me ~_~ ))

Almogs

03-25-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
(( I'll give you the link with the introduction post, just give me a moment ... I came home to be greeted with a bazillion posts to reply back + you and my brother love to antagonize me ~_~ ))

((Antagonization at it's finest!))

Dear Urgot

03-25-2013

Quote:
Shandora:

((k. Antagonize you? pshhh. ))

Shandora

03-26-2013

(( And here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2068342&page=989#post35989582) it is! ))