Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-17-2012

She turned at the sound of the chamber door locking, her breath stolen for a split second realizing the poor decision she had just made. There was no way this woman could fight against such a beast. She could fight, surely, but she was still very new to dealing with strong people like this.

"I find it difficult to imagine someone like you having honor. That's all." The sensation of pain flourished down her back briefly before dissipating. Something inside her was stirring as the tension rose rapidly in the room, leaving violet orbs to grow wild under the pressure. She made a point to keep her distance now, and further avoid the lights, hoping her words might gather her some leeway in dealing with Urgot.

"It wasn't meant to be degrading." She adds, hoping he might reconsider her words despite the fact they were insulting.

((Okie dokie! Sleep well!))

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioCat View Post
She turned at the sound of the chamber door locking, her breath stolen for a split second realizing the poor decision she had just made. There was no way this woman could fight against such a beast. She could fight, surely, but she was still very new to dealing with strong people like this.

"I find it difficult to imagine someone like you having honor. That's all." The sensation of pain flourished down her back briefly before dissipating. Something inside her was stirring as the tension rose rapidly in the room, leaving violet orbs to grow wild under the pressure. She made a point to keep her distance now, and further avoid the lights, hoping her words might gather her some leeway in dealing with Urgot.

"It wasn't meant to be degrading." She adds, hoping he might reconsider her words despite the fact they were insulting.

((Okie dokie! Sleep well!))

Step *wheeze* forward, Ionian. Are you *wheeze* simply asking a question? Or *wheeze* is there a purpose you are sneaking into my *wheeze* chamber?

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

A gleam in the darkness, where a hint of light would reach a single violet eye and shimmer ever so slightly as she drew closer ever so slowly. She paused at the edge of the light again, eyes narrowing slowly, "Curiosity." She admits.

"Why are you the way you are? Why is your body so malformed? What did they do to bring you back to life?" She asks with her arms resting loose at her sides, and her focus flitting about the room in search of another escape route. High or low. It didn't matter. She would find a way to reach freedom if she was forced to.

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

My body *wheeze* before my resurrection *wheeze* was in such disrepair from my encounter with *wheeze* The Might of Demacia, that Professor Pididly had to salvage *wheeze* all he could, and rebuild the rest.

*he sees the violet eye in the darkness*

I can use *wheeze* my Hyperkinetic Reverser on you ((it is his ultimate that lets him switch places with an enemy)) to bring you *wheeze* out of there any time I wish. And you do not *wheeze* want to be left here, with me in the darkness.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

Mai's eyebrow twitches as the threat. She was beginning to wish she hadn't wandered so carelessly into this monster's little 'cave' as she sees it. It smelled bad, it made her uneasy, and he was one of the most hideous things she'd ever set her eyes upon. Living in the wild, you see a lot. But he topped the monstrosities she's ever come across.

"Are you.. happy?" She asked, not giving any response to his remark about switching places and being stuck in darkness with him. She already didn't like where this situation had placed her.

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

*He pauses, not responding. He had not thought about it.*

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

Mai paused when he paused. She wasn't certain if the question had upset him, or got him thinking. Still, she remained alert and prepared to fight or flee if the situation called for it.

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

Am I *wheeze* grateful for the second chance I have been given to take revenge..? Yes.

But, happiness...? I am not sure *wheeze* if I can claim to have that.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

"Why stay? If all that drives you is revenge, without happiness.." She let the comment trail off as she studied his massive form keeping her from leaving the monster's chambers. The Ionian woman remained just outside the light and watched, her form cast under it's protective shadow.

Dear Urgot

12-18-2012

I *wheeze* pledged my service to Noxus when I was living. Death does not change that. *wheeze* Besides, I would not want to leave if I even could.