Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

12-14-2012

((Bump))

Dear Urgot

12-16-2012

((I searched for my thread name and I had to find it on the second page of the search results. Cmon guys! D: ))

Steampwrd Kitten

12-17-2012

((As I said I would!))

An Ionian woman lingered in the shadows and watched as people came and went. Her long, ebony braid trailed along her back and hooked off to rest on the ground as she crouched near a wall. Studying the monstrosity before her, her violet eyes remained locked upon Urgot with an analytical stare.

((If for nothing else, it's RP! I'll come up with questions eventually. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2495))

Dear Urgot

12-17-2012

((Y-y-you came! I haven't had visitors for days *single tear* XD This is why there have been like 5 Urgots over the RP forum history :P))

*Urgot felt a prescence and turned on a geiger meter in his augmented eye, sensing a female shape*

Skulking around *wheeze* makes you seem to be a suspicious threat. Not *wheeze* wise, but I shall let it go. Step forward, ask your question.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-17-2012

((He is one of the freakiest Champions thus far! Dude creeps me out :x))

The petite woman slowly rose to her feet, keeping away from any major source of light he might have in the immediate area. She was weary. Infact she had no real purpose for being so deep in these lands. Why she had come to begin with, was questionable in the fact she truly didn't belong here.

"Is that the only purpose you have?" The slightly husky voice of the young woman reached the air, reverberating off what was assumed to be relatively empty walls. The red sash trailed from her hip like a tail as she paced around, keeping her focus on the monster before her. "Vengeance?"

Dear Urgot

12-17-2012

((That is why I like him. It's a shame he got nerfed to awful tier.))

*He sensed her nervousness*

Come into the light. *wheeze* I have no reason to harm you. Yet.

As for your *wheeze* question. Yes, it is. *wheeze* That and service to Noxus.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-17-2012

((I've only been playing for maybe.. a little over three weeks I think? Not seen him played much.))

"Noxus." She says as she nears the light, keeping just out of it intentionally, "What does Noxus do in return? Keep you alive? How much of a life do you really have now?" The former sky pirate questioned with her arms folding, trying to hide the reluctance in her movements. She didn't trust him, nor the place she was in. The longer she stayed, the less comfortable she felt.
"Yet." She echoed his word, "I'm not afraid of you." Which was an outright lie. But fear was the bane, wasn't it? She'd struggle to make herself seem stronger then she was under the frightening air Urgot emitted from his aura. Everything about him was terrifying, though she'd never outright admit it.

Dear Urgot

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioCat View Post
((I've only been playing for maybe.. a little over three weeks I think? Not seen him played much.))

"Noxus." She says as she nears the light, keeping just out of it intentionally, "What does Noxus do in return? Keep you alive? How much of a life do you really have now?" The former sky pirate questioned with her arms folding, trying to hide the reluctance in her movements. She didn't trust him, nor the place she was in. The longer she stayed, the less comfortable she felt.
"Yet." She echoed his word, "I'm not afraid of you." Which was an outright lie. But fear was the bane, wasn't it? She'd struggle to make herself seem stronger then she was under the frightening air Urgot emitted from his aura. Everything about him was terrifying, though she'd never outright admit it.
((Yeah he is the least played champion in the game. He was pretty unpopular in the first place, and the nerfs he got several months ago didn't help his case.))

I have been given a *wheeze* second chance to reclaim my honor and my revenge. I am *wheeze* grateful for that, no matter the state I am in.

*wheeze*

I sense your fear...Ionian.

*he recognized her speech from the thousands of Ionians he slaughtered in life.*

Steampwrd Kitten

12-17-2012

Mai felt her body tense up as he nailed her origin so easily. It gave her no sense of ease being here, and hearing his words. "Fear?" She'd smile in the shadow just outside the light, "You're wrong." She lies again. "I'm not afraid. Your smell merely makes my time here very.. difficult."

With a thoughtful purse to her lips, she would tick her tongue against her teeth and begin stalking the shadows again, keeping just to the edge of the light so not to reveal herself fully, "What about you is honorable now? You can't reclaim what is no longer your's."

Dear Urgot

12-17-2012

((Last post for the night for me. Feel free to reply, but I can't post back till tomorrow morning. That'll probly only be one post then I gtg to school. After school, I have plenty of time.))

*Urgot closes and locks the entrance to his chamber and stands in front of it*

I have killed *wheeze* Noxian summoners for speaking to me as such. How do you think you will fare as an Ionian if you *wheeze* make me angry? You must not know how *wheeze* great a warrior I was in life. I earned the respect of Noxian command, and that is why I was *wheeze resurrected.