Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
The Wukong that had so boldly assaulted Urgot darts to one side as the corrosive shot hits the ground, barely avoiding the vile green liquid as it sprayed out. If the snow hadn't been in Urgot's eyes and he'd been able to aim better... he glanced over his shoulder at Geokhan and grins. "Yeah, don't worry. I got this." He looks back to Urgot and raises his staff. "Let's do this!"

The Wukong protecting Mai said nothing, merely hooking an arm under her legs and gently lifting her up. Nodding to the blue tiger that stared in his direction, he gestured for the tiger to come with him. He sprints off, carrying Mai. One of the Monkey Kings sitting turns to Geokhan. "You need help, too? You look like you got beaten up pretty bad!"

"It feels worse than it is. Acid burns and a couple cuts. The acid hunter in the leg will slow me down, but I'll get there just fine.

Knowledge with power, Wukong. I think he just spiked the corrosive jars with...something."

Geokhan walked as far away from the fight as his legs could take him and charged his Ambassador amulet with energy and teleported away.

A Shiny Raichu

12-23-2012

Without any hesitation, Tomo would take off with Mai and "Wukong". He was very unsure of what was going on, in fact wanted to run away. This was something he was not use to but he could never leave someone who was injured and vulnerable by themselves. As they ran off, hed quickly cast down a cold mist behind in attempts to divert any unwanted attention away from them.

Dear Urgot

12-23-2012

((BTW, even though there is a battle outside, anyone who isn't participating in this fight can feel free to ask questions. I will still answer them ATM.))

Dear Urgot

12-24-2012

((Bump))

The M˛nkey King

12-25-2012

With no time to dodge the Acid Hunter, Wukong quickly brought up his staff to deflect it. The projectile glanced off the staff and shot down... straight into Wukong's foot. "OWW!" Wukong let out a pained cry as the Acid hunter sank into his foot, but managed to jump up. Kicking the Acid Hunter away as a cloud appeared beneath him, he dropped onto the cloud and darted toward Urgot, staff raised.

Ask the Herald

12-25-2012

Headsman's Pride,

How are you doing these days? Also, if you ever wish for improvements to your equipment I am always available in either my office in the Institute or at my laboratory in Zaun.

- Viktor

Dear Urgot

12-25-2012

((I am stuffed with food. GG Christmas dinner.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
With no time to dodge the Acid Hunter, Wukong quickly brought up his staff to deflect it. The projectile glanced off the staff and shot down... straight into Wukong's foot. "OWW!" Wukong let out a pained cry as the Acid hunter sank into his foot, but managed to jump up. Kicking the Acid Hunter away as a cloud appeared beneath him, he dropped onto the cloud and darted toward Urgot, staff raised.
*Urgot flips the small switch on his acid hunter and turns on his terror capacitor, waiting for the Monkey King to get closer.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Headsman's Pride,

How are you doing these days? Also, if you ever wish for improvements to your equipment I am always available in either my office in the Institute or at my laboratory in Zaun.

- Viktor
((I will assume this was in letter format.))

Herald,

As good as I can do, I suppose. I shall keep that in mind, Viktor. Though I have improved my Corrosive Shot with the poison I obtained from Zyra. If you would like to study this technology, I would not object to visiting your laboratory.

Sincerely,

The Headsman's Pride

Steampwrd Kitten

12-25-2012

This takes place after the fight between Urgot and Wukong

There was a distinct, black clad figure slowly approaching the chambers in which Urgot resided. It was difficult to make out, perhaps a dragon? No, perhaps something else. Female by the sway of her hips, and the flare of her long coat. The helm made it impossible to see her eyes beneath it's low edge concealing them.

As the figure drew closed, gloved fingers would curl and firmly thump, thump, thump against the door creating a heavy sound within. As if the person belonging to it carried with them great strength. However when Urgot may open the door, he would find the woman there.\

((Not Mai. This is Semira.))

Dear Urgot

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
This takes place after the fight between Urgot and Wukong

There was a distinct, black clad figure slowly approaching the chambers in which Urgot resided. It was difficult to make out, perhaps a dragon? No, perhaps something else. Female by the sway of her hips, and the flare of her long coat. The helm made it impossible to see her eyes beneath it's low edge concealing them.

As the figure drew closed, gloved fingers would curl and firmly thump, thump, thump against the door creating a heavy sound within. As if the person belonging to it carried with them great strength. However when Urgot may open the door, he would find the woman there.\

((Not Mai. This is Semira.))
*Urgot opens the door, spotting the woman before him.*

By the *wheeze* sound of your knock, I expected someone bigger. *wheeze*

What do you want?

Steampwrd Kitten

12-25-2012

The woman stared in reply to Urgot momentarily, then quietly pointed inside letting her head tilt to one side as if asking a question. She doesn't yet speak as she watches him.