Ask Urgot (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Geokhan thought to turn with the blow, but he knew Mai was lying behind him and could potentially get hurt. He took the blow and his crystal shell shattered onto the ground and the acid hunter lay with the pieces.

He then dived to his right, trying to turn the direction of the battle to be perpendicular to what it was by slashing at the nearest joint.
*He would throw up his shield again, but it was charging, so he takes a slash to his upper left arm. It hurts but is not disabling. He steps back and shoots a corrosive shot at Geokhan*

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Geokhan's eyes widened a bit upon seeing that. He then ducked to the right again, taking some splash, but not soaked in the vile chemicals.

((AND SLEEP...stayed up too late as is. Sorry.))

Dear Urgot

12-21-2012

((No prob. We will suspend this RP till tomorrow.))

*He sends an acid hunter at Geo's leg, where some splash had landed*

Steampwrd Kitten

12-21-2012

Mai slowly got to her feet, using a deadened tree to brace herself against shakily. Her eyes followed their movements, looking between Urgot and Geo deciding what to do. Should she send another message? Would anyone get here in time?

((FIND OUT TOMORROW ON ... ASK URGOT... or something..! Sleep well Geo!))

Ask the Herald

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
((Hey Herald.. Why not join us IC? ))
{{ Nah. You guys seem to be having fun just with yourselves. At any rate, I'm only keeping an eye on this thread because I was the former Urgot, and I want to see how well my successor is doing. }}

The M˛nkey King

12-22-2012

A strange sound echoes through the woods, slowly growing louder. If one listened closely, they might hear a faint, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !" It had gotten significantly louder, from the point of being in the distance to in their immediate vicinity , just before Wukong dropped down from one of the trees, followed by.... another Wukong, and another and another. Once the chaos had cleared, five Monkey Kings stood in the midst of Mai, Urgot and Geo. One of them raced up to Mai and grinned as the others glared at Urgot. "Hey! This from you?" He holds up a small paper crane.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-22-2012

((LOL dork we're actually outside in the woods about half mile away from Urgot's place. And Mai sent the paper crane lol. Silly. I'll recap all her injuries and stuff in the post.))

Oh thank heavens he got the paper crane. Mai was an absolute mess slowly sinking back to the ground, practically in tears as she looked passed Wukong .. and the other four clones/Wukongs, to Geo who was in the midst of a fight. The snow flurries by then were pretty large and Mai was coated in it from being outside for so long. Her wings were awkwardly settled with a cut along one, showing signs of... chemical burn or something? Something consistent with Mundo's weapon. The wings rested against her back with blood covering her face and one deep bruise over her eye from her head being smashed against the wall. One shoulder looked oddly misshapen, and deeply bruised down to about her elbow, visible by the lack of a sleeve. She also had various cuts and bruises from her escape earlier, smashing through a window to try to get away.

She trembled gently as she struggled to climb back to her feet, using a snow covered, deadened tree as a support, but the head injuries simply wouldn't allow for it, "Wukong.." she spoke his name weakly, showing the slightest, relieved hint of a smile. Thankful that he'd received her urgent call for help, and reassured that Geo would have help pushing Urgot back away from her. She was confident they'd both be okay now. Geo, and Wukong... Though.. that doesn't mean she doubted the monkey's skills.

The paper crane the monkey king had been holding, would crumble and fade into the wind now that its purpose was fulfilled.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((No prob. We will suspend this RP till tomorrow.))

*He sends an acid hunter at Geo's leg, where some splash had landed*
The acid hunter embedded itself in Geo's calf. The cry of pain became a howl of rage. Geokhan wasn't going to be held back, he would not give in. He would do what he had set out to do. He left the acid hunter in his leg and thrust his charged blade, hoping to apply his own crippling powers. Wukong was only a slight interest, Geokhan was only focused on the obstacle ahead of him.

((Brackern Blade.))

Dear Urgot

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Nah. You guys seem to be having fun just with yourselves. At any rate, I'm only keeping an eye on this thread because I was the former Urgot, and I want to see how well my successor is doing. }}

((Comments and criticisms?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
A strange sound echoes through the Noxian military academy, slowly growing louder. If one listened closely, they might hear a faint, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !" It grew nearly deafening almost instantly, just before Wukong smashed through one of the windows that sat high in the wall, followed by.... another Wukong, and another and another. Once the chaos had cleared, five Monkey Kings stood in the midst of Mai, Urgot and Geo. One of them raced up to Mai and grinned as the others glared at Urgot. "Hey! This from you?" He holds up a small paper crane.
*He seems a little shocked at this sudden arrival but shakes it off, looking around at the Monkey King copies.*

What business *wheeze* is this of yours, Wukong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
The acid hunter embedded itself in Geo's calf. The cry of pain became a howl of rage. Geokhan wasn't going to be held back, he would not give in. He would do what he had set out to do. He left the acid hunter in his leg and thrust his charged blade, hoping to apply his own crippling powers. Wukong was only a slight interest, Geokhan was only focused on the obstacle ahead of him.

((Brackern Blade.))

*he shoots another corrosive shot towards Geokhan, but most of his attention is turned to the new threat ahead of him*

Geokhan

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((Comments and criticisms?))

*He seems a little shocked at this sudden arrival but shakes it off, looking around at the Monkey King copies.*

What business *wheeze* is this of yours, Wukong?

*he shoots another corrosive shot towards Geokhan, but most of his attention is turned to the new threat ahead of him*

((What'd I do? Miss? Hit? I don't really care what happened, but I kinda wanna know.))

Geokhan tried to roll to the left, but the acid hunter in his leg slowed him down enough that he still took a healthier portion of acid than what any sane person wanted. Geokhan went rolling away and when he stopped he was visibly struggling to get up off the snow. His robes melted off and his leather armor had holes in it. There was acid and blue blood coating the ground under Geokhan.

'Get back up! This is NOTHING! Leave no one else behind! Get up!'