Ask Varus 3.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Arrow

08-04-2013

((Well, guess I'm gonna be the new Varus for a while hopefully a long time! I'll try my best to satisfy everyone, ...not saying my best is good.))

Deep in the institute, lied a very small room, in that room, there was a bed, a journal, a pen, and a picture. A picture of a small family consisting of 3 people. A fairly tall male, a beautiful woman, and a small boy, his expression extremely bright. They all were wearing smiles on their faces, a picture that could definitely warm your heart. There was a man in that room, a man who was looking at that picture, remembering the times he had with his family, reminiscing. He also thought about the things he could have taught his son, the things they did together. His son was never too much into his father's work, which made him glad. He... missed those times, he really did. But he couldn't sulk, nor cry, not anymore at least. He gave into a greater power a power that would help him accomplish his new goal, which would be avenging his family. Avenging his past life. Though until that goal was able to be completed, he had to wait, pass time doing entertaining tasks, and occasionally being summoned. The man walked to his door, leaving it open, indicating it was safe for anyone to come in should they pass by.

((You can leave your questions in Letter or in Person.))

AskKarthus

08-05-2013

(( Three things:

First, don't worry about being bad at RPing. You will get better, and we deal with worse on a regular basis.

Second, I RP Karthus based off of his old lore.

Third, welcome. ))

RayOfLight17

08-05-2013

To the Arrow of Retribution,

What is your Breakfast of Champions?

Sincerely,
Summoner Jim.

Corrupted Arrow

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayOfLight17 View Post
To the Arrow of Retribution,

What is your Breakfast of Champions?

Sincerely,
Summoner Jim.
Varus reads the letter, a small smile appearing upon his face. He never really ate much, not anymore. The corruption had gotten to his stomach, making him only needing to eat if he wanted to taste something. He looked to his journal, gently ripping out a piece of paper. He grabbed his pen, writing on the letter,

"I never really eat much anymore, I rarely get hungry, but my favorite breakfast would have to be roasted ham with warm tea. My wife used to make it for me, and I can't make it quite as great as her, but it's always nice to reminisce."

Fae Lulu

08-05-2013

A mini wooden figurine of Varus in his Blight Crystal outfit could be seen walking casually toward the real Varus's room. Strapped on his back behind his "corrupted" bow was a somewhat large letter from Lulu.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Varus.jpg (173.1 KB, 39 views)

Corrupted Arrow

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
A mini wooden figurine of Varus in his Blight Crystal outfit could be seen walking casually toward the real Varus's room. Strapped on his back behind his "corrupted" bow was a somewhat large letter from Lulu.
Varus takes the letter from the figurine, examining it for a second. "...Pretty good-looking guy." He then sits down on his bed, proceeding to read the letter, a smile appearing on his face as he did. "Oh Lulu, always so cute....Except on the battlefield..." He took up his pen, writing,

"Well, it's a little hard for me to answer that officially, since I don't know much about the power. I don't know how it came into existence, how it got into Ionian hands, and other important things. All I knew was I needed to protect it. It's just the corruption's power that makes the arrows look that way. But I'm glad you think they look like crayons, I'm sure you love crayons and drawing.

Pants? It's been a while since I've had clothes, never had the need. The corruption covered my... private parts, so I never needed to put them on. To quell any further suspicions, my corruption shifts whenever I need to do anything concerning something... down there. Enough of talking about this.

If someone else had taken the power? Then... They would be the same as me, a man who is stronger than most. They /could. be a man with a goal like, they /could/ be extremely evil. I just got to it before anyone else, honestly. It's just a power, not something that seals your fate."

- Signed, Var

He placed the letter back on the figurine, watching it walk back out.

Ask Mr Zed

08-07-2013

By institute courier, a letter arrived for Varus. It was unmarked.

Quote:
Archer, you have a moving target. The ones you seek are known to me, but are they within your reach? Speak with me. I can help you draw closer to the release of that last arrow.
The black lettering dissolved as Varus finished reading them, and reformed into a map. There was a mark indicating a tunnel outside of the institute, as well as a time. The mountain that the Institute of war was carved out of had many unused spaces, and several tunnels and cave systems that were left to nature. This was one such area.

MistreiuZKo

08-09-2013

Mistreiu approached the door of Varus' room hesitantly. In one hand was a medium-sized package, plainly wrapped, courtesy of Senior Summoner Tybresa, and in the other, a small map. She stopped, glancing at the map and then the doorway. "I think...I hope I got the right place..." she muttered to herself. Then she steeled herself and knocked. For some reason she was nervous, though there was really no reason to be. "I hope I didn't catch him at a bad time..." she murmured to herself.

Ask Garen

08-09-2013

((Hi Varus!))

Tybresa

08-11-2013

(( I see Mist got to work pretty fast.

You go get him girlfriend.

Otherwise, welcome to the community. We'll be watching you.

Forever. <3 ))