The game of trolly ball (OPEN RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheRealTroll

08-23-2013

In the middle of a medium sized base ball like stadium, Trundle and a summoner are talking as Trundle warms up.
Summoner: "TRUNDLE I KNOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME BUT SOMETHING THIS LARGE?!"

Trundle: "Ya, I have a lot of junk so why not use it for something?"

Summoner: "Ugh, I knew that letting you back in the league was a bad idea! We should of began the search oF Trundle weeks ago"

on the moment he spoke the name of his replacement he stood up and walked over to the home base (Aka: The only base

Trundle: Stand still will ya?

Summoner: "Oh great, MORE TIME TO NAG AT YOU FOR KIDNAPPING AND BEATTING UP THE KING! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! Nag-nag-nagnag-nag..."

Trundle: The troll takes out his club and tosses a small rubber ball in the air a once it drops down he smacks it with his club at the summoners face knocking him down. "Just shut up will ya? Or else I might keep it up."

Welcome men, women, yordles, void creatures, robots, noxions, and everything(Undead are not as welcomed)
to The Trolly ball stadium! Trolly ball was a game played by trolls who just wanted to test there aim and strength. The Game is simple 1 person in the middle throws a rubber ball to the batter which the batter has to then thwack the ball at the 4 other people (Not the pitcher) and hopes you smack them hard in the face. The battler will gain points base on these things 1: How far the person goes flying. 2: How loud the laughter is of the crowd and players 3: The damage shown on the person's face. However you can steal points from the batter by deflecting the ball at another player (STILL NOT THE PTTCHER) After 2 shots the players will change places.

Now for rules

1: Humiliation is encouraged like you could put spray cheese on the ball.
2: No killing! This is met to have your face being beaten to a pulp not death
3: Don't get hit in the back of the head. (Warning side affectes from being hit in the back of the head include...exploding only to be quickly reformed by your ashes)
4: Health potions are in the back.
5: Bring 1 or 2 cloth armors for extra safety
6: anyone can play! Any blunt object will work to use!
7: More then 1 game can happen at a time if the game is full.

NEW FEATURE! You can go into a little room just outside the *Your gonna get hit zone* The room has a chair and a little camera to share your thought and just a little fun Rp thing.

Example: Trundle gets hit hard in the arm with the ball. "OW! Eh its ok I faced worse." Use This symbol & to show you are talking in the room. &What was that women trying to do break my thumb so ill swing worse?! ARG!&

OK LETS TROLL!!!
Game 1#:1Trundle (Current batter) #2: #3: #4 #5 #6

ThisBeHammdog

08-23-2013

After a few hours of aimless drifting through the Institute, Rorrim found himself in the Trolly Ball stadium. He floated into the area, running his mitten-clad hands through the grass.

Ask TheRealTroll

08-23-2013

"Hey looks like someone forgot to visit the front desk for instructions" Trundle walks in front of Rorrim "would you be interested in practicing before playing?" Trundle gets a trollish grin getting a thought that he would have no idea how to play.

ThisBeHammdog

08-24-2013

Rorrim recoiled as Trundle appeared, hiding in a black bubble.

Bahaha XD

08-24-2013

Mathilda had been doing errands, and she stumbled upon the Trolly Ball Stadium, and after remembering the location, set out to quickly complete her errands. After she was done, she returned to the Stadium to find League champion Trundle there. "Oh, um, Trundle! What's this about?"

Ask TheRealTroll

08-24-2013

Trundle stares at Rorrim for a bit then turn to Mathilda. "Oh, normally I would just tell ya at the front desk but since im here I might as well show ya." Trundle pulls over a fighter minion and sets him down on the far left. "Ok now lets pretend someone tossed this ball to me." Trundle gets out his club and tosses the ball high in the air once it comes down he hits it and sends the ball right at the minions face sending flying 6 inches.

Bahaha XD

08-24-2013

"Oh, that's nice. Can I try once?"

Tine

08-24-2013

((So, no Thresh?))

Ask TheRealTroll

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWarden View Post
((So, no Thresh?))
((Thresh can come however due to Trundle being cursed by a necromancer he completely HATES any form of undead or necromancy so I will target you the most...Ima adjust what I mean with undead. )) "Sure you may try." Trundle hands her a bat and pulls up the minion he then walks to the center and tosses the ball.

Ask TheRealTroll

08-29-2013

(LEE BUMP....also I added a little fun Rp feature like a little room with a camera that you can walk into and just share you thought on how much you hate the person who just hit you.)

Example: Trundle gets hit hard in the arm with the ball. "OW! Eh its ok I faced worse." Use This symbol & to show you are talking in the room. &What was that women trying to do break my thumb so ill swing worse?! ARG!&