Tristana Items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mavnas

12-11-2012

Since S3 item changes have happened, I just can't quite seem to figure out item progression on her. I used to get boots then a Tiamat (I know not recommended), but the AOE splash made farming easier, and the bit of mana and health regen were very helpful at low levels. Now I find myself without a good mana regen option for those painful low levels that doesn't move me in the completely wrong direction. Runaan's Hurricane is nice, but it comes with AS instead of AD, which is sub-optimal too and it only hits two extra targets and costs way more,.

Now I generally have three problems:
1. Early game mana issues
2. Farming issues (I seem to get gold too slowly, though this might be a general nerf?)
3. Not a whole lot of AD from my early item choices

I can generally solve 1-2 of these, but not all three concurrently which the old Tiamat seemed to do very nicely. Any suggestions?

So, I'm still fairly new (level 11) and I don't exactly own a lot of champions. Get a different champion isn't an acceptable option.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

12-11-2012

she gets the typical ranged ad carry build like blood thirster, infinity edge. you can buy that new attack speed item that shoots 2 extra arrows. black cleaver stacking is the new thing now for bruisers, can work on ranged ad carries too. on my tier list of ranged ad carries she gets dead last.

ashe is 450, so that is acceptable, plus there always is more options of ranged ad carries in the free to play roster.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I'm pretty sure there's more something wrong with your play style that needs to change. Tristana's faults do not list mana problems and difficulty farming among their number. I believe you are spamming Rapid Fire or some other ability too much in lane to little effect, hence why you run out of mana with Tiamat being able to counteract it even though it has negligible mana regeneration on it. Other than that, roll with what Damein said.

Mavnas

12-11-2012

I mostly use the E to make enemy champions back off, and W to get away from them. I don't pick up Rapid Fire until much later. This probably also distracts me away from early farming. It's the only thing I can figure.