Games not existing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

threezs

12-11-2012

The last 2 games in a row i was playing, and then i attempted to reconnect. So i ended the game in hopes to click "reconnect" and join back in, but the game was gone. There was no reconnect button and i was able to play ANOTHER game right after i left that one. Is this happening to anyone else?

Luxen

12-11-2012

bump

I was only in the game for maybe 10 minutes then I got disconnected although all my other internet was working fine. After sitting there for a few minutes with no reconnecting I did the same as you and exited LoL. I have NEVER left a game

...came back and I could just start another game with no reconnect message and no history of the match in my account page. and it was ranked sadface

SparklingRyder

12-12-2012

I just had this happen I suddened dc'd ping went through the roof and when i exited, and rejoined, no reconnect option went straight to the main menu.

Batl Skard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Happened to me two days ago, and I posted the thread "Games Disappearing?" with no reply.