Evelynn's Corner of Evil and Excess (Ask Evelynn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he chuckled a bit at her comment, he did remember the other reason he came over "I mostly just wanted to come by to chat and see how my beautiful blue friend is doing. There is supposed to be a spectacular meteor shower tonight, I figured perhaps you might be interested in watching it with me "
"Hm... romantic date, eh?" Evelynn glanced at the clock on her right, confirming the time was early afternoon. "Sounds fun. Did you have a plan where we would go?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf walks downstairs.

"...How come people keep finding this place?"
"Magic," Evelynn grouses.

Ask Gragas

01-03-2013

Upon hearing the word 'magic', there is suddenly an echoing glugging sound in the caves called Evelynn's mansion. BUUUUUUUUUURP! Then suddenly, earthquakes, as a huge, shadowy sphere with five points, two stubby points on the bottom, two MANLY points on the left and a barrelclad point on the right, and a tiny, bearded, manliest point on the top. Gragas. Yeah. Magic. 'OO SAID MAGIC? 'OO WANTSTAKNOW THE MAGIC O' BOOZE? Then it was ridiculously obvious, who it was... GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG-HO! So then the sexy hunk of meat takes out a funnel and a tube, and then the barrel of pure, magical manliness opens a portal on its closed, manly end. Then this is where the TRUE magic of manliness begins, where the booze o' infinidymagickity pours out like purple manjuice. CHUGGIN' TIME! The hunk of manly man meat announces with the BASS BOOSTED as he guzzles the **** out of his manbrew. Graggy Ice. Yeah. Hog that ****, bro. Hog that ****. Brolaf ain't stopping me.

Xander Blade

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Hm... romantic date, eh?" Evelynn glanced at the clock on her right, confirming the time was early afternoon. "Sounds fun. Did you have a plan where we would go?"
He gave a light smile and nodded "Yes, there's a cliff-side that overlooks Demacia not far from here. It Should provide a nice view. perhaps you know of the place?" He asked, half hoping she at least heard of the place, as it was not far from there.

((welcome back <3 ))