Evelynn's Corner of Evil and Excess (Ask Evelynn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

12-22-2012

he leaned back on the couch and started to relax a bit
"well there's two things i do, actually. I do a little hunting, which is nice because i get to keep whatever meats and pelts i want and sell the rest. Recently i have landed a job at Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques shop in Demacia. Del's a pretty cool boss and the place is near where i live so its a short commute."

Iron Ambássador

12-22-2012

((._.))

((I'm still waiting in my thread Eve :c ))

Heil Teemo

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he leaned back on the couch and started to relax a bit
"well there's two things i do, actually. I do a little hunting, which is nice because i get to keep whatever meats and pelts i want and sell the rest. Recently i have landed a job at Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques shop in Demacia. Del's a pretty cool boss and the place is near where i live so its a short commute."
"A mighty hunter, eh? Would you give Rengar a run for his money?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((._.))

((I'm still waiting in my thread Eve :c ))
((Sorry. Was doing holiday stuff. ))

Xander Blade

12-26-2012

He gave a light chuckle
" heh, I wouldn't call myself mighty, but i do alright." he humbly said
"I doubt I could compete with Rengar. He could very well be the best hunter alive, plus he's a league champion."

Heil Teemo

12-28-2012

"Oh, pah-shaw." Evelynn dismissed that claim with a casual wave of her hand. "Everyone nowadays thinks that if the League didn't scout you, you're not good enough. They seek a theme as much as they do talent. They want flamboyancy so you sell tickets, that's it. The secret is being entertaining."

Xander Blade

12-28-2012

He gave a slight nod of his head
"you do have a point there.I do find it rather entertaining watching you out there. Its funny sometimes; seeing your enemies try and run"

Heil Teemo

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
He gave a slight nod of his head
"you do have a point there.I do find it rather entertaining watching you out there. Its funny sometimes; seeing your enemies try and run"
"Flattery will get you everywhere," she breathed, crossing her legs and reclining into her sofa. "So besides trying to get into my pants and possibly succeeding at it, what can I do for you? Or did you just come by to chat?"

Xander Blade

12-29-2012

he chuckled a bit at her comment, he did remember the other reason he came over "I mostly just wanted to come by to chat and see how my beautiful blue friend is doing. There is supposed to be a spectacular meteor shower tonight, I figured perhaps you might be interested in watching it with me "

Dear Morgana

01-02-2013

((You haven't responded to the date thing in my thread yet D: ))

Ask Brolaf

01-02-2013

Brolaf walks downstairs.

"...How come people keep finding this place?"