Evelynn's Corner of Evil and Excess (Ask Evelynn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
At Eve's reaction to Leona's presence, the Radiant Dawn tosses Eve a pair of stylish sunglasses, tinted red. She looks apologetic.

I know these will only make my presence... bearable at best. This does not look pleasureful to you, Evelynn... I can see your discomfort from here. I'd hoped I was wrong in assuming my presence would pain you deeply. I'll need to remember in the future to have my questions sent in via scribe.

I suppose my question for you would be... how long has the sun afflicted you in such a way?
Evelynn put on the shades though she didn't appear alleviated. After all, her allergy wasn't just via her eyes. "Quite a long while," Evelynn replied cryptically, now rapidly downing a comically tall glass of lemonade to 'beat the heat'.

Ask the Sun

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn put on the shades though she didn't appear alleviated. After all, her allergy wasn't just via her eyes. "Quite a long while," Evelynn replied cryptically, now rapidly downing a comically tall glass of lemonade to 'beat the heat'.
Once Evelynn gets out the lemonade, Leona chuckles and exits the place, opting out... though, she hastily scribbles on some parchment and leaves it there for Evelynn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona's Parchment
Evelynn,

I apologize for the discomfort I have caused you from my presence. Had I known how sensitive you are to sunlight, I would have sent my queries in via scribe from the very start. This is a mistake I will not make again; I just hope that my sincerest apologies are enough.

I'm sorry...

- Leona

Xander Blade

12-18-2012

Nevin had made his way to Evelynn's place. In the shadows of her abode, the only think that could be seen on him were his lightly glowing green eyes and the lunari symbol on his forehead. It would take a moment for him to get used to the near pitch black of her place, but for now he had a hard time seeing the details of the place, or where she was at the moment.

Heil Teemo

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
Once Evelynn gets out the lemonade, Leona chuckles and exits the place, opting out... though, she hastily scribbles on some parchment and leaves it there for Evelynn.
Evelynn responds.

Quote:
Re: Leona

Don't worry, I'm used to it. I have a suit I usually wear for prolonged periods of exposure to daylight. If you wish, you can return. Just let me know ahead of time so I can prepare accordingly.

Evelynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin had made his way to Evelynn's place. In the shadows of her abode, the only think that could be seen on him were his lightly glowing green eyes and the lunari symbol on his forehead. It would take a moment for him to get used to the near pitch black of her place, but for now he had a hard time seeing the details of the place, or where she was at the moment.
Evelynn stepped out of a shadow behind Nevin and abruptly grabbed his shoulders, shouting as she did. "Did I get'cha?"

Xander Blade

12-18-2012

when she initially grabbed him, his body tensed at the unexpected action, but soon relaxed when he heard her voice.
"heh, yes... yes you did."
he promptly turned around, grabbed her by the legs, hoisted her up and hooked her legs around his waist.
"and i got you."
he said smiling.

Heil Teemo

12-19-2012

Quote:
when she initially grabbed him, his body tensed at the unexpected action, but soon relaxed when he heard her voice.
"heh, yes... yes you did."
he promptly turned around, grabbed her by the legs, hoisted her up and hooked her legs around his waist.
"and i got you."
he said smiling.
Evelynn didn't pull or push him away, but she didn't look quite so enthusiastic as Nevin when he broke the kiss. "Moving a little fast, aren't we?" She teased. She was growing to see Nevin as a good friend, and she knew he wanted more, but if she wasn't being the chaser, then she was somewhat less interested in the end result.

A woman had to maintain an air of unobtainableness, after all.

Xander Blade

12-19-2012

he had simply nodded in understanding as he took the hint and let her go.
"ah, sorry. Anyways, how have you been lately?"

((good thing then, that I'm better at getting chased XD))

Heil Teemo

12-20-2012

Quote:
he had simply nodded in understanding as he took the hint and let her go.
"ah, sorry. Anyways, how have you been lately?"

((good thing then, that I'm better at getting chased XD))
"Well, all things considered." Evelynn entered her kitchen and removed an IV bag from the refrigerator. She walked into the living area and sat down on the sofa. The lack of light did not bother her any, but she gestured toward a series of candles in the middle of the room if Nevin was interested. "And yourself?"

Xander Blade

12-20-2012

He was getting used to the dark but it was still hard for him to see. lit a few of the candles before taking a seat on the couch.
"As well as i can be, I guess. I mostly have been keeping myself busy with work"

Heil Teemo

12-22-2012

Quote:
He was getting used to the dark but it was still hard for him to see. lit a few of the candles before taking a seat on the couch.
"As well as i can be, I guess. I mostly have been keeping myself busy with work"
Evelynn nods, a difficult to see gesture under candlelight. "And what is it that you do?"