Evelynn's Corner of Evil and Excess (Ask Evelynn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCorki

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((Those downvotes, by the by, weren't the only time I've heard those complaints, y'know. It's just the first time I decided to do something about it.))
((And what made you do something about it? The way you portrayed Evelynn worked really well for what she should be. A flirtatious demon that seduces and then kills men.))

Heil Teemo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
((And what made you do something about it? The way you portrayed Evelynn worked really well for what she should be. A flirtatious demon that seduces and then kills men.))
((I'm still doing that, just being less blatant about it. I think that was the main complaint; I was too explicit.))

DearCorki

12-13-2012

Quote:
((I'm still doing that, just being less blatant about it. I think that was the main complaint; I was too explicit.))
((Pfft, should have seen the way I used to RP Christina in client. I just ignored people))

OdainMorll

12-13-2012

From the Institute of War, Evelynn would receive a letter from a Summoner

"Dear Evelynn, the Widowmaker

Writing a letter seems more proper than asking you in person, the last thing I'd like to do is interupt your no doubt busy schedule. I have a question I'd like to ask, more out of curiosity than necessity...Could you describe your ideal day?

From, Odain Morll"

Heil Teemo

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
From the Institute of War, Evelynn would receive a letter from a Summoner

"Dear Evelynn, the Widowmaker

Writing a letter seems more proper than asking you in person, the last thing I'd like to do is interupt your no doubt busy schedule. I have a question I'd like to ask, more out of curiosity than necessity...Could you describe your ideal day?

From, Odain Morll"
Re: Odain

There was a time when killing without being harmed in retaliation was my ideal day, but I think I've become more social as of late. Now, enjoying the company of my friends coupled with non-retaliatory murder is even better. A hardy breakfast to start things off is really no more than I could ask for.

Evelynn

Heil Teemo

12-15-2012

bump

Heil Teemo

12-17-2012

double bump

Ask the Sun

12-17-2012

Leona steps in cautiously... this was really more of a test than anything, as she was sort of worried how her presence here might affect Evelynn. The glow about her prominent, the Radiant Dawn strides in slowly, looking about until she finds who she's looking for.

Ah, Miss Evelynn! I was hesitant to come here, though I feel compelled to ask this question. Does my presence harm you in any way? Physically, I mean.

Leona seems extremely nervous; not that she's scared of Evelynn or anything. Likely because she's worried she'll hurt Evelynn somehow.

Being the embodiment of the Sun and all... I wonder if you are negatively affected by me in any way.

Heil Teemo

12-18-2012

Evelynn turned at the sound of her name and smiled warmly at Leona, though the squinting of her eyes and the sweat beading on her forehead betrayed how uncomfortable she felt. Still, she was well accustomed to this, having to often venture outside under the sun's punishing rays no matter how much she wished she could avoid it.

"Hello Leona. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Ask the Sun

12-18-2012

Quote:
Evelynn turned at the sound of her name and smiled warmly at Leona, though the squinting of her eyes and the sweat beading on her forehead betrayed how uncomfortable she felt. Still, she was well accustomed to this, having to often venture outside under the sun's punishing rays no matter how much she wished she could avoid it.

"Hello Leona. To what do I owe the pleasure?"
At Eve's reaction to Leona's presence, the Radiant Dawn tosses Eve a pair of stylish sunglasses, tinted red. She looks apologetic.

I know these will only make my presence... bearable at best. This does not look pleasureful to you, Evelynn... I can see your discomfort from here. I'd hoped I was wrong in assuming my presence would pain you deeply. I'll need to remember in the future to have my questions sent in via scribe.

I suppose my question for you would be... how long has the sun afflicted you in such a way?