Ask Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Xena

Junior Member

12-17-2012

((So I got a quick suggestion by the spartan mantheon that 3 weeks is inactive enough to take over as our new Xena/Sivir, and it says on the ask champion compendium that Sivir is inactive/available, I decided to take up the mantle as our new Ask Sivir! I just came out of the shadows, lurking, and I decided to finally make an account, since most of my ideas for an OC is either used up or too common, so let's do this!))

In a great chamber near the Institute of War, a mail man comes in a fixed routine, to deliver messages to the Battle Mistress, Sivir, queries regarding what she does and who she is, most coming from the settlements around her, but some come from her fellow champions, and some from more distant city-states and settlements.

The warrioress sits on a personal throne in the middle of a dais, which dominated a large foyer, a lounge, for those that would personally visit her, and her crossblade simply stands against the right armrest of her throne.

"So once again I stand to answer more of your queries, as part of my contract, though I had to re-establish it after a great dispute regarding the Noxian High Command. But now that I have returned, I shall not disappoint those people and messages that come from those that do not dare trek here, with their... questions." She states in the chamber, to those faceless civilians, and people that visits her. "I expect my visitors to be as respectful as I am to them as well."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

Senior Member

12-17-2012

A summoner poked his head through the door, wanting her to personnal answer the question, he made sure to bow as he walked in. "Sivir, this question is very very very very very important....It might very much change the very way the world sees you...!"
"Your breakfast of champions?!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner poked his head through the door, wanting her to personnal answer the question, he made sure to bow as he walked in. "Sivir, this question is very very very very very important....It might very much change the very way the world sees you...!"
"Your breakfast of champions?!"
((*Bites.. repeatedly*))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Xena

Junior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner poked his head through the door, wanting her to personnal answer the question, he made sure to bow as he walked in. "Sivir, this question is very very very very very important....It might very much change the very way the world sees you...!"
"Your breakfast of champions?!"
"Important? How?" She asks, wondering how a simple query would change the world's view of her, "My breakfast of champions mostly comes from simple game that I hunt in the morning, although sometimes my maids and chefs prepare me a surprisingly nice meal besides the roasted flesh of whatever wild animal I catch in the woods or plains."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Xena View Post
"Important? How?" She asks, wondering how a simple query would change the world's view of her, "My breakfast of champions mostly comes from simple game that I hunt in the morning, although sometimes my maids and chefs prepare me a surprisingly nice meal besides the roasted flesh of whatever wild animal I catch in the woods or plains."
He nods, proceeding to take out his book and writing it done. "You never know." He says, bowing one more time. "Thank you for your time." He proceeds to leave.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Battle Mistress Sivir.
How do you pull your Boomerang Blade off? How come nothing stops it, despite the massive size. It might break Fiora's rapier, but Pantheon's shield for example, should stop it completely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-17-2012

I prefer your "PAX" attire over any of your other apparel.

- Viktor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Randle walks into Sivir's domain, his cane making a spark each time it hit the ground.

"Greetings, Sivir. I do hope you are doing fair recently. I come baring a question about you that the library simply could not answer."

Randle pulls out a large scroll and opens up to "S"

"I have always wanted to know, what is your opinion on Demacia, given your previous ties to Noxus."

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Geokhan enters the mansion/castle/thing.

"As you might guess, I am here with a question related to Kalamanda. What is your opinion of Swain's actions during that time?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Xena

Junior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Battle Mistress Sivir.
How do you pull your Boomerang Blade off? How come nothing stops it, despite the massive size. It might break Fiora's rapier, but Pantheon's shield for example, should stop it completely.
I throw it at an angle, and it comes to the Artisan's body to cut him, past his shield. Its shear size renders it unstoppable, and its weight and force when thrown would outweigh most of what tries to stop it. I remember what I have done to Blitzcrank, where I once slain him with one throw, and it turned out that it was just the angle in which I threw it, and it cut up the circuits of his machinery, temporarily terminating him from the battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald
I prefer your "PAX" attire over any of your other apparel.

- Viktor
And why is that, Viktor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG

Randle walks into Sivir's domain, his cane making a spark each time it hit the ground.

"Greetings, Sivir. I do hope you are doing fair recently. I come baring a question about you that the library simply could not answer."

Randle pulls out a large scroll and opens up to "S"

"I have always wanted to know, what is your opinion on Demacia, given your previous ties to Noxus."

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner
I do not fare very well after I have been defected from Noxus, summoner, but otherwise I am well. Demacia has been well attached to its laws, and enforced it very well, almost too well, and that has caused a lack of freedom to its citizens, and I would much rather live here, than that law-bound city-state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan
Geokhan enters the mansion/castle/thing.

"As you might guess, I am here with a question related to Kalamanda. What is opinion of Swain's actions during that time?"
I stand with neutrality towards Swain, and Jarvan as well, regardless of them being the leaders of their armies. You should note that I am a mercenary, and my opinion would only come from my associates.