Elo hell help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GuccÏMane

12-11-2012

For awhile now I've been stuck in thisv12ooish rating. No matter how well I do a lane or two will feed or just plain suck I've tried dou but to no Avail what champs can make it easier for me to get Elo solo and dou plz

When in Elo Hell

12-11-2012

well first things first there is NO SUCH THING as elo hell (yes i know what my name is, im just on this acc cuz i forgot the password to my main acc on this website.) To gain elo you should mabye try to main one lane. for example: HotshotGG mained top, specifically nidalee. if you main a lane you will start to know the ins and outs of how to maximize kill potential and stay safe from ganks and farm ect. you will also know what champs go good against other champs (top lane ap nidalee gets wrecked by zed for example.) also, PLEASE check out Gbay99 he has amazing commentaries on how to improve your gameplay and has an entire video discussing elo hell. hope this helps!!

MrB1P

12-11-2012

Lol, if this is elo hell what is 500?

SpookieCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I remember when the Elo's got reset, I played with some pretty bad people, but it was easy to carry myself back to my Elo. If you can't carry yourself out, then that is your set ELO. Improve your game mechanics and don't blame your teammates no matter how bad they do.