how do i refund a skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYuhhh

12-11-2012

whats the process and can i refund a skin from anytime or does it have to be recent? trying to refund a teemo skin i bought alittle while ago bc i never use him anymore

AstralWarriorX

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast03 View Post
whats the process and can i refund a skin from anytime or does it have to be recent? trying to refund a teemo skin i bought alittle while ago bc i never use him anymore
Okay a few things to consider here.

1. in the shop near the bottom left you should see (Purchases or Recent Purchases) I can't remember what.

2. Once your in there you should see a list of everything (I mean everything) you ever bought since you created your account (or since the system was implemented).

3. You have 3 refund tokens. Once you use them that's it. No more refunding anything whatsoever in that lifetime of that account.

4. You have 90 days from the purchase date to refund your item.. after that it becomes a permanent buy.

Now 4 only applies if you still have at least 1 refund token left.

Basically once you use those 3 refund tokens, Anything you buy after that is permanent. So after those are used take into considering on what you are gonna buy after that knowing that its there until the game closes. (I don't know if you can delete accounts or not).

Hope this helps you.

SunKiIIMoon

12-11-2012

You should try going AP teemo with a rushed Liandry's 20% health damage+shroom dot is puts Teemo in a good place, don't wanna waste one of three refunds :P