[Suggestion] Rework Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pieceofcandy

11-26-2009

What if since the whole problem everyone seems to have is moving turrets.

If you use Q at and are at the Turret cap, it moves your first placed turret to the current location and resets the CD to half of what it would be if you had placed a new turret.

Easier to move the turrets, but you can't move them unless you're already have a nest up and running.

Or you could not have the half cd thing if that's considered OP or whatever.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2009

yah i was wondering if the half cd was gonna be too much i also think im gonna post another build after playing him a few times now that incorporates nothing but turrets

TehOwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2009

I just think that when you create a turret, when you've reached your turret max..

Instead of making a new one by destroying the old one...

Why not just make it MOVE the turret it was going to destroy?

Simply put, if all of your turrets are RED. Then when you make a new one, it moves one of your red ones to the new location.

*EDIT: As Pieceofcandy put it.

TeeNaku

11-27-2009

i dont think that would be enough of a change for heimerdinger to avoid just reworking him

Pieceofcandy

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeNaku View Post
i dont think that would be enough of a change for heimerdinger to avoid just reworking him
I think the only problem Hemi has really is it takes him forever to relocate when the battle moves either up or down the lane. If you can keep your turrets instead of having to destroy them when you want to move your nest then Hemi would be fine.

TeeNaku

11-28-2009

but i think even just moving one turret up doesnt give him enough stopping power to prevent a hero from charging in on this new location and just wiping him out before he can do any substantial dammage were as if you could move all your turrets people would think twice about jumping into battle with heimerdinger there

Milkopilko

12-08-2009

I like the current Heimerdinger alot and do quite well with him, I think the only change they should make is to up his difficulty rating. Hitting perfectly with the concussion grenades on moving targets for the stun and good turret strategy is often required and (especially aiming the grenade) can be quite difficult, but not unreasonably so. Overall I think he is difficult but balanced

Flaggro

12-08-2009

Remove turrets. Replace with...well, anything. Tanks or helicopters or something. If a set of mobile minions is unfeasible for coding and AI reasons, just rework that skill entirely.

The turrets are what ruin this hero.

Dreadstone

12-08-2009

..... Heimerdinger is super good the way he is. nothing needs to be changed. you need to get better.

TrickyCat

12-08-2009

make his ult drop a boatload of turrets in one spot, kind of like Rhasta in DOTA. that'd be a big step-up just from that. I'd make his grenade travel faster too.