[Suggestion] Rework Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2009

i think Heimerdinger needs to be reworked but not completely here is two ideas of what i would do with Heimerdinger

{
Idea 1 Heimerdinger Reworked

(Q)Skill 1. Combine skill one and the ultimate if possible i would like to see it so if you click on the ground it drops a turret and has a certain cool down and if clicked on another turret it would upgrade it and it would have a different cool down separate than just normally placing the turret

(W)Skill 2. keep micro rockets but possibly add more base damage (maybe 10 per level)

(E)Skill 3. keep this as his grenade that blinds and stuns but decrease the blind duration to 3seconds instead of 4

(R)Skill 4. now his ultimate should be changed so he can move turrets (in about the same diameter as Cho-Gath's rupture) to him in the same set up as they were this will allow him to not spend so much time just defending and be able to both push and use it to kill hero's while allowing other teams to still have a chance of being able to kill the turrets quickly with a few well placed aoe spells
}

{

Idea 2 Heimerdinger The Turret master

(Q) Skill 1 keep this the same as heimerdinger's current skill but make them a little weaker and increase the max you can have based on the level of the skill

(W) Skill 2 now make this the ability to upgrade turrets make it a long cooldown (maybe 2 minutes) and can upgrade 5 times (based on the level of the skill)

(E) Skill 3. now make skill three the ability to repair your turrets and increase the amount there healed for and decrease the cooldown based on level

(R) Skill 4. the same as the R in my first build i think would work fine and be a great asset to heimerdinger no matter what you do to him
}

Edits because of : worked ideas that Ayashiki suggested into my current configuration along with Land suggesting a build were heimerdingers skills were all based on his turrets

shalmack

11-25-2009

lol, Let me just stack a bunch of red turrets outside their base and ult them in to destroy everything.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2009

so your telling me that with a 2 minute cool down on upgrading your turret your giong to last long enough to make a bunch of red turrets without dying (because that destroys your turrets) then your giong to run into their base without dying because all there turrets are up because you were down a player and your going to put your ultimate down and kill everything?

i think not

TeeNaku

11-25-2009

anybody have some actual suggestions or useful comments about this reworking?

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

11-25-2009

Other than the fact that I like heimerdinger as he is and believe that this would cause him to be LESS powerful, I have no problems with it.

Ayashiki

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeNaku View Post
anybody have some actual suggestions or useful comments about this reworking?
Suggested changes:
Q Ability (Turret placement): roll his ultimate into this ability. Allow the casting of Q on a current turret to upgrade the turret, making the choice either, upgrade a turret, or place a new turret.
W Ability (Micro Rockets): Increase base damage a bit (maybe 10 per level) and SLIGHTLY increase the ability power scaling, because when you have 600 ability power and this **** only dishes out about 800 damage MAYBE to one hero on a 23 second cooldown, it's just not enough. I mean they hurt, but I've only ever stolen a kill or sort of scared someone off with them, and I've never been like, "Oh noes, what if he micro rockets me!"
E Ability (Concussion Grenade): Speed up the projectile a bit, so hitting heroes on the run with even the damage/blind effect isn't an obscene skillshot.
R Ability (Upgrade!!!): Remove.

Change to:

Spark of Genius: Lowers cooldowns (as current) passively. When activated augments the next ability cast; Turret will come out Red and does not activate cooldown, Grenade deals double damage, Missiles deal 1.5x damage. 100/75/50 second cooldown. Doubles the mana cost of the next ability cast.

People might think twice about attacking Heimerdinger if he had the ability to instantly drop a red and a yellow on their face.

TeeNaku

11-25-2009

i like alot of these idea's ill work them into my current build and give you credit

TeeNaku

11-26-2009

okay i took some of your idea's put it into my reworking what do you think of it now?

Land

11-26-2009

Some nice ideas but I'd rather him either completely revolve around his turrets or have them be a very small part of him (read 1 skill)

TeeNaku

11-26-2009

well there's only so mutch you can do with turrets i mean i guess you could seperate it into like
skill1 being place turrets
skill 2 being upgrade
skill 3 being heal
and ulti being teleport them to you

not a terrible idea but i dont particularly like it