Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Casual games are a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keuzen

12-12-2012

Just. Do. Premades.

CapnRogo

12-12-2012

Quote:
Eloquid:
Does anyone hates when ppl in normals say "first time this or that champ"? they usually end up feeding like cows of course. There's a bot game for that for ****s sake, why do they have to ruin games of other people that play champs they know how to play, just to babysit mother****er who for some reason thinks normals are best place for first time champs.

Absolutely agree with the other guy that replied to this post. I used to do what you suggested and try out a champ against a bot, but they are just horrid, even on intermediate level. You can get 1st blood with an AP mid with simple auto attacks, for goodness sake

DancepantsX

12-12-2012

Casual games are... casual. I don't really see how this is news. Taking this thread in a more constructive direction: It would be cool if normal queue would have the option to select between "serious business," a place for hardcore players that aren't playing ranked can go; and "casual," a place for those of us who would like to play a game without someone freaking out over every little thing... I think we would all get what we want.

youmadbroimnasty

12-12-2012

its a normal game have fun go play drafts or ranks if u want to try hard and bots don't help play a new character at all if anything it makes u worse

CounterSnipe

12-12-2012

Udyr, get off the forums and learn to control your rage.