Petition for vote to kick in rank solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScoobyDrew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

There really should be a feature to kick someone in the champion select for solo queues. There always happens to be someone who ruins a good team because they don't get the lane they want. Please implement a feature to kick those people!

MrB1P

12-11-2012

Signed. It's dumb that there's is no vote like the surrender system..

Tuerie

12-11-2012

signed, I hate when people do not listen.

SunKiIIMoon

12-11-2012

I agree, put one in with a 4 man requirement or 3 man if they duo queued. give a limit of say 2 initial votes per day

Import3d209

12-11-2012

agreed.

cauliflower

12-11-2012

I respectfully disagree. I believe this system is too susceptible to misuse and prolongs the starting of games more.

What if you did badly the game before, and now one of your former teammates is in queue with you again, and calls a kick vote on you?

What if you're fp, and role(s) you wanted just got called, then because the rest of your team are firm believers in role calling, they kick you for not picking the one role you suck at?

ScoobyDrew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cauliflower View Post
I respectfully disagree. I believe this system is too susceptible to misuse and prolongs the starting of games more.

What if you did badly the game before, and now one of your former teammates is in queue with you again, and calls a kick vote on you?

What if you're fp, and role(s) you wanted just got called, then because the rest of your team are firm believers in role calling, they kick you for not picking the one role you suck at?
I'm assuming that would make the team click more. I'm just saying i've lost like 4 hours of queue time because of one person being a jerk and doubling a lane. I don't believe in lane calling, and my most recent match i was in all my teammates did. If they would have wanted to kick me i would have understood.

biIbo

12-11-2012

Signed, end the trolls by putting in an actually kicking system. (Also after a certain amount of kicks, your games should be sent to tribunal.)

DArKWiNDNiNJa

12-11-2012

While this seems like a good idea at first, it also presents problems with the changing of metas. What if this existed a while ago, there may not be a fiddle, nunu, or zyra support. example: "YOU CANT HEAL ME UR NOT PLAYING A REAL SUPPORT EVEN THOUGH UR LAST PICK, OMG EVERYONE KICK HIM QUICK B4 THE GAME STARTS!!!?!?!? *RAGE*" i.e.: people with closed minds will abuse this feature for the wrong reasons. while its sucks, we just have to bear with it while we have our team report the trolls at the end of the game.

ToozieMoMurderer

12-12-2012

SIGNED!!!

Please give us something tired of trolls not getting there lanes. Last night i had 1 person didnt get his lane and took another lane and that person did get the lane they wanted and then another, so had 3 trolls with REVIVE/CLEANSE