Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In your opinion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Causing Panic

12-11-2012

In your opinion, what role usually cost you the game?

Imo I think its adc in bot lane. From just my experience it seems even if top and mid wins lane, if the adc loses its gg.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-11-2012

Jungle.

There's no excuse to have more deaths than you have K+A as the jungle. None.

Meshly

12-11-2012

Top, that enemy Jax will snowball after the first few kills.

JGHall

12-11-2012

I often play with 4 people, and we always feel bad for guy who gets stuck supporting some one not in the group who wants ADC. I see a lot of people surprisingly totally shank an attempt at jungleing as well, and completely falling off, or ruining some ones lane by feeding when they're winning it.

SunKiIIMoon

12-11-2012

Half the time you can spot the guy costing you the game at the start, if they have talon Darius and shyvana and someone locks Morgana your gunna have a bad time. Generally junglers throw games for me, usually right place wrong time for junglers

Exprima

12-11-2012

Depends on which lane has a snowball opponent. If mid has Akali or Kat then mid.

cauliflower

12-11-2012

Whoever does the initiating