Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for or to try out for a Ranked 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhâwk

12-11-2012

Hi my summoner name is Zhâwk, I'm a high 1400 elo player but i've gotten to 1600 before in solo queue but that was a long time ago. I'm trying to climb out of solo queue hell but everyone knows how that goes. It's a struggle none the less. I would like the opportunity to be able to participate on a dedicated 5's team and give S3 a shot of making my name known as a decent player. I play every role and wouldn't care where I played. If anyone is interested with picking me up, and it being a serious team with dedicated players i'd be grateful. Thank you!

Zhâwk

12-11-2012

Bump

Zhâwk

12-12-2012

Bump

Zhâwk

12-12-2012

bump

TmrwLand

12-12-2012

Would you be willing to join our team?

Zhâwk

12-12-2012

If you have the credentials and are dedicated I wouldn't mind seeing how it goes.

Zhâwk

12-13-2012

bump