Plat season 2 player LFT Mid or Support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Label Out

01-28-2013

bump

Label Out

01-28-2013

bump

Label Out

01-28-2013

bump

Stop camping me

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Hello, I'm recruiting active players to help contribute to the TFF League of Legends community. The Fierce Force has been around for a couple of years, but we are starting over with a clean slate for Season 3.
We are looking for people who want to practice and get better, as well as possibly trying out to participate in a ranked team with us.

We have more about our clan, as well as what we're looking for on our main thread: The Fierce Force Recruitment Thread
We also have a Teamspeak 3 server that you can come on if you would like to talk to someone or if you have any questions.

Teamspeak Info:

Address - thefierceforce.clants.net:7985
Password - kfckoolaid

We hope to hear from you either on League or in Teamspeak, we're always happy to welcome new members.

Label Out

01-28-2013

bump

Label Out

01-28-2013

bump

Label Out

01-28-2013

bump

Chry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I run a team and have ran teams in other games that have been the best in the nation. I've added you. I have a 5's team right now that does Go4LoL every weekend but I'm not very happy with our current support and I'm looking for an on field leader to take us to the next level. I feel that the support position should be a natural leader.

I'm looking for someone super competitive with the willingness to acknowledge mistakes and grow. You must be dedicated and willing to put in the time though. All of our members currently play at least 6 hours a day.

edit: I've added you in game. Let's talk.

Label Out

01-28-2013

bump

Label Out

01-28-2013

bump