Riot nerf black cleaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nermin

12-09-2012

Its op Really Passive Not unique passive you guys are going bad...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

We totally need more of these threads >.>

Meshly

12-09-2012

Can you care to explain what you said in a more readable manner so I can have an easier time comprehending what you said?

Tarabull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I have to agree, the AD Assassins are getting far to much damage from it. Talon so far is the biggest culprit. He is taking is base assassin burst and enhancing it so much. A talon with two Black cleavers can kill anyone on command.

Personally I think this is a good thing for talon. The problem is talon is assassinating his counters: Tanks. I don't mind leaving the the Armor pen. on the black cleavers but that damage has got to go, at least to some extent. I don't think Talon is a bad champion, I just think he is broken with the new items. Just something to be looked at I suppose. This was bound to happen with a champion or two from this patch.

Sogreth

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
We totally need more of these threads >.>
We do, it gives Riot a constant reminder. And it keeps the trolls raging.

Ixenbay

12-09-2012

With percent armor penetration calculating before flat, and Black Cleaver including both of those it makes armor virtually useless. Not to mention Black Cleaver's unique passive procs on any physical damage, so ad casters are just too strong. Black Cleaver needs a big nerf.

Sogreth

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixenbay View Post
With percent armor penetration calculating before flat, and Black Cleaver including both of those it makes armor virtually useless. Not to mention Black Cleaver's unique passive procs on any physical damage, so ad casters are just too strong. Black Cleaver needs a big nerf.
It's not even unique, that's the big issue, you can stack Black Clevers, and the passive stacks, with 3 you are reducing armor by 90%.

JustMyBassCannon

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogreth View Post
We do, it gives Riot a constant reminder. And it keeps the trolls raging.
No, we don't. Riot already has a change lined up for Cleaver. They have it on the beta server.

But of course, people with no patience are just going to keep thinking Riot's an impulsive, inattentive child instead of a company of game designers who already know that this patch wasn't going to be balanced because it was specifically designed to make a massive shift in the game's design.

It doesn't make anyone rage, it just wastes space for actual discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogreth View Post
It's not even unique, that's the big issue, you can stack Black Cleavers, and the passive stacks, with 3 you are reducing armor by 90%.
I've actually seen someone stack Cleavers in a game vs me, and it still only hit 4 stacks for 30% shred. So idkwtf you're talking about.

Axzarious

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
I've actually seen someone stack Cleavers in a game vs me, and it still only hit 4 stacks for 30% shred. So idkwtf you're talking about.
Finally somebody else who has noticed the truth! Having multiple cleavers only have the stacks build faster, and though the other stats may be good, I would say that building more than one is a waste as there are other things you can use in said slots.

I have seen a lot of these BC stackers. I have never lost a game when I have had an opponent stack them and have seen several of these... And finally had one on my team in a recent game and can see why... Their idea of gameplay revolved around 'BC stacking is OP! Pick squishy assassin, try to 1v3, die, then complain about the rest of the team sucking.'

LE PEE PEE MAN

12-09-2012

Give it a 'Unique Passive' and its fine.