"And they said I lacked balance. MURAMANA."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

12-11-2012

problem is that you need both Tear AND Chalice on her to even keep up with her mana upkeep if you want to be doing damage at every opportunity (which you need to on her, in order to justify her rather low base damages with a low cd/high mana cost trade off), putting you very behind on gold for actual AP

it's like one of those MTG cards that are just terrible because of some absurd cumulative mana upkeep cost

smXho

12-12-2012

before BFT nerf, her Q range and BFT hurts

Metalfenrir

12-12-2012

Get tear, chalice, and codex before you finish any legendary item. It will be impossible to run out of mana even if you are using Q on cooldown. You end up at something silly like 80+ mana per 5 seconds around 50% mana pool.

Prometheius

12-12-2012

Do NOT go top lane with this. You won't be spamming often enough to charge Muramana top because of higher death count and the need to save skills for combat.

Muramana Ulti is also a 1v1 thing, since her AOE is completely gimped. She has to go bot to be able to reliably stack tears quickly and utilize it to her advantage.

MyDeadGrandma

12-12-2012

My friend enjoys playing syndra bot quite a bit. What would be the eta on hitting 750 as a bot laner? Assuming you can upkeep your mana with a chalice/relics/whatever to keep spamming.

Manjo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

When I spam tear on Sona I get it around the 11-12 min mark. I imagine Syndra will take a bit longer though.

Tortferngatr

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
problem is that you need both Tear AND Chalice on her to even keep up with her mana upkeep if you want to be doing damage at every opportunity (which you need to on her, in order to justify her rather low base damages with a low cd/high mana cost trade off), putting you very behind on gold for actual AP

it's like one of those MTG cards that are just terrible because of some absurd cumulative mana upkeep cost
I start Tear+boots+Flask. Flask is basically 3 free mana/health pots every time you go back to base (guessing that includes Reviving,) which lets Syndra cope with her mana problems during early game/midgame much more cost-effectively than Chalice (and Grail's now-laughable 60 AP).

After that, Sorcs/BFT rush helps solve her damage problems, particularly given her strong poking capacity.

Swampmajikk

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post

thats like the best description of syndra i've ever heard.
she is leviathan! you get one decent hit and then all your lands are gone...

NavyGothic

01-08-2013

Seems like an awful lot of risk just so you can (maybe) kill someone with your ultimate every minute or so.

Incidentally, I tried to go Muramana WW once. Turns out toggling E does not trigger tear. I ended the game with about 400/750 mana. It made me very sad.

Orphane

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampmajikk View Post
thats like the best description of syndra i've ever heard.
she is leviathan! you get one decent hit and then all your lands are gone...
Why the hell would you necro this.