Bugged Zyra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xemnas07

12-11-2012

Just played a game with Wildfire Zyra (not sure if it's a problem with the skin or not) but it seems her plants sprouted from her q (couldnt tell if it was the same for her E) are bugged, and tend not to attack for a long time after being popped, and when they do attack, it is very spaced out; i.e. it doesnt have a set attack speed, it just throws out a spike every now and then. They fail to attack the nearest target if Zyra's target is too far away. Anyone have any knowledge of this bug?

J Lëe

12-11-2012

I've played two 5v5's with wildfire zyra and have had the same issue they do attack right after being summoned but the times inbetween attacks seem to be inconsistent. Her e spell plants don't seem to have the same issue that i noticed

Xemnas07

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigka Lee View Post
I've played two 5v5's with wildfire zyra and have had the same issue they do attack right after being summoned but the times inbetween attacks seem to be inconsistent. Her e spell plants don't seem to have the same issue that i noticed

so it isnt just me? everyone is having an issue with wildfire zyra?

EyeAmBetterThenU

12-11-2012

shhh shes already op

loocsinevets

12-11-2012

haha i have reguler zrya so it may be just the skin im not sure

Pempti

12-13-2012

Noticed it in game. Tested it in custom. It is true.
Wildfire Zyra's Q plants will attack at an inconsistent rate (sometimes averaging about half the normal attack speed) unlike the classic skin. The E plants are not affected by this bug.

Also just putting this out there: Zyra's plants will not consistently attack champions that are in range.
If an enemy champion is in range of a plant when it is summoned, it will usually (not always) attack the champion. If an enemy champion is NOT in range of a plant when it is summoned but then enters the plant's attack range, the plant will NOT switch targets and attack the champion. This seems to happen regardless of whether or not Zyra is attacking a lower priority target (minion). However, the plants WILL target an enemy CHAMPION if Zyra is auto attacking it (right clicking while out of range will unfortunately not redirect the plant's aggro as I had originally hoped).

Edit: This post should be in Bug Reports, not Summoner's Rift