Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Evelynn's new jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anna Sachae

12-11-2012

Just ran a couple of tests, and with a slightly heavier dip into defense (12 instead of 9), she manages to get an initial clear just under four minutes with between 150 and 200 health. She can't compare to Olaf's speed, Warwick's sustain, or Nunu's versatility...but I'm intent on making this work. Eve was my favorite S2 jungle, and "barely viable" is just viable enough for me if it means I can carry her to S3.

So, I'm looking for legit ideas on how to make her jungle run a little smoother. How do squishy champs with no sustain survive the S3 jungle? Creative and completely daffy is okay, as long as it's something I can legitimately test.

deirin

12-11-2012

a quint mvt speed most magic pen, 1 or 2 flat ad def 1 or 2 flat dmg?
put some masteries into def and hp regen...some in ap
start with flask? since u'll be buying tons of pots to counter minion dmg
boots...i doubt u'll be able to gank lvl 2 with eve...maybe you can but...she gonna lose a lot of hp at blue
or armor 3-5pots?

Anna Sachae

12-11-2012

Ganking level 2 was never an option. I'm basically looking for ideas on how to build her that make it a little easier to get through that first clear without losing any actual power. Putting 21 into defense would, of course, help her survive a little longer, but it would gimp her offense something terrible.

I'll try it in a real game, of course, before I really knock it. I just don't think it'll scale well at all.

For a couple of games I tried to use Flask on Diana (who clears much faster and has much higher sustain), but I found myself backing very, very early and very often. It's important to run through most of your entire jungle on the first run, or you end up losing buffs and being easy to invade. Flask is nice on laners, but I wouldn't use it on junglers.

Thanks for the input, though.