an alliance of Diana, Zed, Morgana, and Syndra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fizz ln My Mouth

12-27-2012

Diana isn't evil, the other bunch are...sort of. Diana doesn't have anything in common with the others. She worships the moon and the Solari wanted to execute her for it, it isn't like she was a satanic baby eater. The Solari were even going to execute Leona at one point. I'm still convinced Leona and Diana will come to the conclusion together that the Solari, in order to be saved from themselves, need new leadership and a new way of thinking.

Morgana isn't necessarily evil either, she just doesn't agree with the world she came from (which as far as I'm concerned we know nothing about, Kayle says its awesome, Morgana says its hell. For all we know Kayle is a sinister fascist and Morgana is right). She is also seems to want to be left alone to her misery unless it means directly antagonizing Kayle.

Syndra isn't evil either, she has an extremely bad temper and doesn't take criticism well. She does not view other people as necessary for balance, she doesn't want help, she doesn't think she needs it. In the league she seems like she would have zero social interaction. She probably sits alone and practices getting stronger. She probably wouldn't group.

Zed is the only one who is evil and definitely wouldn't group, although he might as his former self had a clan of shadow ninja, so. Who knows.The reason I say he is evil, is because the original Zed planned on reuniting with his clan and actually realized he had made a mistake playing with the forbidden shadows. However, upon getting close to the box of shadows again, his clan heard him scream and he exited being even more shadowy and with the head of someone he felt was basically his father figure at one point. Pretty sure the good Zed is gone forever, and whatever was in the box of shadows has taken Zed's place. Perhaps Zed's shadow is now Zed... you could say he is but a shadow of his former self. I think he's pure evil and would never group.

Echocave

12-28-2012

I know this might be the wrong place to put it but do we know any of these champion's relationships with their counterparts before they revolted? I mean its been awhile since I read the lore but I can't remember any mention of what Kayle and Morgana's relationship was before, Diana with her sister, Zed with Shen. While this might seem really useless I want to know!

ElvenBerry

12-29-2012

Elise wouldn't be the leader of the Shadow Isles clan... First, Elise came to the shadow Isles for her own personal wish, immortality, it's likely she doesn't even know half of the champions of the Shadow Isles. Mordekaiser and Hecarim work in a little alliance, but Morde plans to betray Hecarim, just as he did the ruined king when he first took over the Shadow isle. Basically the only reason Karthus is in the shadow isle is because he's obsessed with death. And finally, Evelynn is the daughter of the first two rulers of the Shadow isle, so when the final showdown happens with Morde and Hecarim, she plans to kill either one of them to take it back for her family.

Minion Strong

12-30-2012

Dianas "order" is not evil, just rejected by the current powers that be... infact if you read nami's lore, there is a good chance that the old Moon order were in fact good people :/ the solari are the reall A holes, they just won the war so got to write the record books

FoxxyThunderTits

12-30-2012

Diana, in my opinion, was turned paranoid because of the whole BURN THE HERETIC fiasco. She has no real reason to join with them.

Morgana's trying to show the hidden face of Kayle's side of their race.

Syndra was pretty much a child who threw a temper tantrum when they took her toy away.

Zed is Zed. I can't really explain him, but Fizz explained it.