More Game/Lore interactions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baren the Baron

12-28-2012

I think League would be a lot more fun if we could have more Lore/Game related events.No, I don't mean Rengar and Khazix ingame actions. What I'm talking about are events like the Ionian War, where summoners could change things that happen ingame and effect everybody. Maybe a Void War, where they suddenly try to annex a country and spread the disease, and the summoners need to pick sides and participate in games to choose the winning faction. Or maybe Noxus attacks Demacia, and to settle their disputes they duke it out in the League

Honestly, the possibilities are endless! The League was made to settle disputes and end wars, but why aren't we settling any?

All we see is champions randomly duking it out to assert their dominance. They're fighting for their countries, yet we seem to see no actual results.

Let's make it so that we actually make a difference in the world of Runeterra in the continent of Valoran.

Please keep this thread running so Riot can see this

Echocave

12-28-2012

While that would be amazing, even small scale stuff would be fun. I mean some of Vi's taunts are specifically made for Caitlyn and it made me laugh the first time I heard it.
And the lore being a part of the actual game would make it feel more... awarding? It would feel like an achievement

Cpt Polux

12-30-2012

We need a taunt between Malz and kassadin, or kassadin/Any void champ

TheMeta88

12-30-2012

This is something that Dota2 does amazingly well. Almost every kill results in an auto taunt.

When rivals kill each other they have clever things to say.

It is amazing and entertaining and I wish League took notes.