Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FranticGaming 5v5Ranked LF Support and Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznManDonger

12-11-2012

We are trying to start a serious LoL team. Must have Steam and Mumble to join, you must join Frantic Gaming(fG^). Right now we have 3 Serious players and the roles they play are ADC, Solo Top and Jungler. So we are looking for an Ap mid and Support. And specifics, I want people who can recognize situations and come up with solutions on their own. For example, know what item order to get and know how to counter-pick. And please play viable champions. As in good champions for that lane, I don't want people saying "I am good mid lane, I play AP Shaco mid.".......No, I don't want an AP Shaco mid who is gonna fall off late game and can't carry whatsoever. I am also looking for people who communicate a lot and have good map awareness. And most importantly, even though we are serious players, try to have fun while playing. I don't care how good you are, but if you start calling your own team "baddies" and "noobs", I have no problem kicking you. So yea, if you are interested in joining a team who is SERIOUS, FRIENDLY, and knows how to HAVE FUN, then send me a message through this forum or add me on League. Summoner name is: AznManDozer. Feel free to join our Mumble Server anytime. Address:64.34.202.140 Port:8887