Ranked 5's team recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM Vayne

12-11-2012

In-game Name:Sosoild2k
Name:Mike
Time Zone:eastern
Current elo:1380
Role:ADC
Are you familiar with every role? Yes used to play solo top for my team and mid but switched cause I wanted to gain elo and couldn't carry as any other role.
Have you ever been on a competitive team before? sort of
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? I got to 1570 with my friends for season 2
Why should we pick you over dude B? I am very competitive when it comes to league
How often do you play? I probably have more time then anybody

Liceomlett

12-12-2012

In-game Name: Liceomlett

Name: Nathan

Time Zone: GMT + 13

Current elo: Around 1300

Role: Top / Mid / Support

Are you familiar with every role? I can play every role, yes but I feel I excel at the ones above.

Have you ever been on a competitive team before? 3v3 team, yes but not a 5v5 team.

What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? I play premade 5's with irl mates quite often, however I haven't played ranked 5's.

Why should we pick you over dude B? I am quite competitive and I almost always win my lane, however I am looking for a ranked team due to the fact I dislike relying on the randoms in solo queue, dude B also only plays tryndamere.

How often do you play? Almost every day, on break until February so a lot of free time.

Ison

12-12-2012

In-game Name: iGrunt (may change it soon)
Name:Travis
Time Zone: Central
Current elo: 1322 (didn't do ranks last season, only did a few)
Role: Top
Are you familiar with every role? Yes but my main is top and support.
Have you ever been on a competitive team before? Could never find a serious team to join.
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? I had a decent one going with a group of random people i just put it together with. Ratio was 6/2 but then we stopped grouping bc not everyone was on.
Why should we pick you over dude B? No reason really. Just looking for a dedicated team to start playing leagues for real with.
How often do you play? Everyday. Usually later at night around 10pm or later.

chomcham

12-13-2012

In-game Name: Chomcham
Name: Jonathan
Time Zone:est
Current elo:1228
Role:Support
Are you familiar with every role? I am familiar with every role.
Have you ever been on a competitive team before? In this game yes, in other moba yes, also in several other pvp related online games
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? I have played for several team in previous games including wow top 10, gw top 10, prior exp in DOTA, and several experiences in LOL.
Why should we pick you over dude B? I am very confident in my skills as a player, I am a leader that can play my role and map out situations before they occur and as they occur. I can play every support confidently and I adapt to the meta changes and keep up on all reviews, streams, and logs for my role. I am competitive and take the game very seriously, that being said I rather win and learn from the game then enjoy the game.
How often do you play? I play everyday. I have a day job but on the days im off I play more, but I do play everyday.

Support: I know most people want the generic what your fav support, but to answer that question I say " I play whatever support is necessary not only for the adc but for the team in general." Whether it be in a passive lane or an aggressive lane, etc....

Pilzeeeee

12-13-2012

In-game Name: Pilzeeeee
Name: Matt
Time Zone: Mountain
Current elo: 1270
Role: ADC/Mid/Support/Jungle/Top
Are you familiar with every role? Yes
Have you ever been on a competitive team before? No
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? Play it all the time
Why should we pick you over dude B? I learn how others play very quickly and am able to adapt.
How often do you play? Errday