Ranked 5's team recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Entraa

12-11-2012

Hi guys Entraa here! looking to fill some spots on my ranked 5's team i am in need of a support jungle top and ADC please fill out the app and add me in game at - entraa

Please fill out the following, I will message you in game if we'd like to give you a try.

In-game Name:
Name:
Current elo:
Role:
Are you familiar with every role?
Have you ever been on a competitive team before?
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience?
Why should we pick you over dude B?
How often do you play?

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Top: Vacant
Mid: Entraa
Jungle: Vacant
Support: Vacant
Adc: Vacant

ManEatingVaje

12-11-2012

In-game Name: ManEatingVaje
Name: Austin
Time Zone: Eastern
Current elo: 1200 (just started solo/duo, but very competitive player)
Role: ADC
Are you familiar with every role? I know adc the most, then mid and top pretty well, ik what junglers are for but i can't play it consistently with good results.
Have you ever been on a competitive team before? No but from level 12 and up ive been playing with lvl 30s and they all have been 1600+
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? none.
Why should we pick you over dude B? I learn quick and love to kick ass, and i know how to adapt.
How often do you play?
Every day.
My main ADCs are Sivir, Ashe, Ezreal. I mid as Leblanc (because she is a beast) and top i have garen,xin,jax, learning Morde.

ChaosKillzXX

12-11-2012

In-game Name: Chaoskillzxx
Name: Brody
Current Elo: 1293 (W/L-21/13) Had a few bad games myself and a few troll games from others
Role: I would prefer either Jungle, or Support but I have naught any support runes but I can play a mean Taric none the less.
Familiar with every role? Yes I have played and will play every role as if I have played it since the beginning of the game I am that good at just about all the lanes. I'm mostly stuck in the jungle and Mid but when I'm jungle usually I end up winning games if the lanes don't die all too quickly and suffer miserably...mostly the lanes if you aren't really suiciding I can gank and get a double any time, as long as your aggressive like me. Support I'm an aggressive support but I can be passive when I want to be and need to be and I don't steal CS and don't push lanes unless necessary. I ward very well and pay attention to the map and know my extent and abilities I never Ks an ADC nor do I make stupid plays. My beginning of games started out with Mid lane so I know how to do that pretty decently, and top lane is just kind of annoying for me because teemo is usually your opponent or yorick or something absurd xD but nonetheless always fun to fight against them and I feel capable to a task.
Have you ever been on a competitive team before? No but I have a ranking team of my own Deathreavers which hasn't been in competitions before.
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? I have some but I usually was first pick so I always thrashed all the opponents with a soraka mid xD I loved it when they thought I was support.
Why should we pick you over dude B? I adapt to any situation and I am a very great strategist and I'm aggressive and never let up but let the kill go when I know it can't be done. My Creep score and last hitting skills and my escaping abilities are amazing I think and I'm usually the one carrying my games no matter what role I play.
How often do you play? Every day or try to at least, league of legends is extremely fun ^-^
My main Jungles are: Nocturne, Olaf, Jarvan, Hecarim, Shaco
My main mids are: Vladimir, ahri, veigar, malzahar, ziggs
My main tops are: xin zhao, jayce, teemo, jax, darius
My main supports are: Taric, Soraka, and now I can Nidalee support
I am adaptable to any champion and not just restricted to any of these. However I would greatly appreciate the acceptance into this group and would like to win the world cup in the League of Legends. I'm serious about this offer and if we are to go all the way I'm glad I had posted this

Picsou

Recruiter

12-11-2012

In-game Name: MihRedrum
Name: Gabriel
Current elo: 1200

Role: All, but my favorite is Mid (Orianna-Ryze) or Support (Soraka-Malph)

Are you familiar with every role? Yep

Have you ever been on a competitive team before? Once, but we lost in final

Why should we pick you over dude B? I considere myself has a really good player. I started playing this game 2 years ago, and i nevers stopped. I play all lane, in every stituation. Let me show you my skills.

How often do you play? Minimum 4 games everyday.

Main Mid : Orianna Ryze Ziggs Cass
Main Support : Malph Soraka Sona Nami Nidalee
Main Jungle : Skarner Dr.Mundo Jax
Main Solo Top : Jax Dr.Mundo Trundle Malph
Main ADC : Varus MF

CanadianOJ

12-11-2012

In-game name: CanadianOJ
Name: Aaron
Current elo: 1200 (haven't done much ranked since season 2)
Time Zone: Central
Role: jungle/top are my strong areas, I can support and ADC but I'm not the best at it
As I said yes I can play anywhere, I'm just better with jungle or top
Yes a few, 4 if I am not mistaken
I spent near the end half of season 2 playing ranked so not the highest
I'm a nice person, I rarely rage, I'm funny, can play any role, I'm not going to go into a huge list.
I can play almost any tanky AD or AP and jungle them effectively as well.
How often do you play?
At the very least 1 game a night.

Elsabet

12-11-2012

In-game Name: Elsabet
Name: Ryan
Current Elo: 1200? (Was unranked before reset and haven't played ranked yet; getting used to changes and waiting for others to filter away from 1200.)
Role: ADC or Top.
Are you familiar with every role? Yes- least experience with jungle and support.
Have you ever been on a competitive team before? Eh, not really.
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? Extensive organized team-chat [Skype] play with friends.
Why should we pick you over dude B? Very competitive, but chill in other matters; Been playing ranked since Season 1 and steadily improving; Many rune pages and willing to specialize; Much better with an organized team than playing with randoms; Malphite is one of my best, and he is versatile- ditto Nunu; Nasus is possibly my best and he is arguably the best endgame champ in LoL; Patience.. summoner; Scuba Gragas skin.
How often do you play? Nightly.

Tops: Nasus, Singed, Malphite, Nunu, Renekton, Galio, Skarner, Tryndamere
Mids: Gragas, Heimerdinger, Malphite, Nunu, Galio
Jungles: Tryndamere, Skarner, Malphite, Nunu
Supports: Alistar, Zilean, Galio, Nunu, Blitzcrank
Adcs: Caitlyn, Graves

tempnameB053

12-11-2012

ur a f a g g o t aren't you?

Juvey

12-11-2012

In-game Name:Graffitiqt
Name: Darren
Time Zone: EST
Current elo:1350
Role:Jungler
Are you familiar with every role? Extremely
Have you ever been on a competitive team before? Yes
What is the extent of your organized 5v5 experience? Played top/jungle for gold teams in the past. Know how to build/counter build for team comp/enemy team comp
Why should we pick you over dude B? Probably better awareness from what I've seen from other players in my lane/position, just give me a shot and you'll see.
How often do you play? Moderately often, can be available at your request

TheMeatPuzzle

12-11-2012

In-game-name: TheMeatPuzzle
Name: Trevor
Current Elo: 1500
Role: Top
Are you familliar with all roles? Very Well
Have you ever been on a competitive team? No
Why should we pick you over dude B? I like to play my best for my team and will learn very fast at anything that the team tells me and I have no problem teaching if I need to.
How often do you play League of Legends? Every day and can make myself available at anytime you need me.

Boidkan

12-11-2012

In-game Name: Boidkan
Name: Carlos
Time Zone: Central Time zone U.S
Current elo: 1400s
Role:
Best Roles are Adc or jungle. I play all roles decently imo but those are my favorite.
Yes

No

With friends and casual University tournaments.

Because I don't like bull****. If I make a mistake that I don't know about I want to know and want to improve. Realizing when you make mistakes is how you improve.I like trying new things that aren't even meta sometimes. I want to get better and play with people who feel the same way.

How often do you play?

every day.