Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Client Issues..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlitherySnakeSex

12-11-2012

I can log in, i can click PLAY, and I can join a game. But once it's after Champion Selection, I can't connect to the game, it just has "In-game, Reconnect" And no matter HOW many times I click RECONNECT, it KEEPS popping up, and it doesn't go away.

It happened to me once before, but I just assumed it was a general client issue with everyone... But I was wrong, and it has now happened to me AGAIN, I can't do anything and it's getting so frustruating that I keeping smashing my computer tower out of sheer anger >.> I am not wanting to be reported for leaving so many times that i can get instantly banned due to a stupid computer problem that is forcing me to stay out of games.

I have turned off Firewall a ton of times to see if that helps, but nothing is helping at all. Maybe someone with more knowledge and understanding than I can possibly tell me how to fix this.. Please do it quick D:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlitherySnakeSex

12-11-2012

I need assistance..