Who is the best jungler in Season 3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manage

02-18-2013

Anyone forgetting about Udyr so underated.

Kappasun

02-18-2013

Xin, Vi, Hec and J4 are all very strong picks in S3. You can throw amumu in there if you have the team to defend his jungle early. All of them have such a big impact, great ganks and, for j4 and xin, amazing early ganks.

sennEYE

02-18-2013

Lee sin, Xin zaho, both of them are the most stronger junglers in the game.

Phinland

02-18-2013

I am a little shocked that Mr. ROCK SOLID hasn't been mentioned! (Malphite) is an incredible jungler. His cleave has much faster clear times than even Udyr, and his utility makes his ganks super solid. It seems he's banned a lot in the lower ranked games, which would obviously deter anyone from maining him. Regardless of your choice of jungler, the true challenge is understanding what it is your champion needs to successfully clear camps, and bring out the most utility in your ganks to assist your team.

metaknight412

02-18-2013

noc lee and rammus for me

Sufyftw

02-19-2013

In my opinion, it's in Xin Zhao, nocturne, Hecarim & Volibear. They got those strong ganks and tanky at the same time

WatertrapSkillz

02-22-2013

I'd have to say Udyr. Not only can he get very tanky, I absolutely love pounding people into place with Bear Stance.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

olaf his jungle invades are unstoppable

Gar1ock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Anyone doing Yorick Season 3 Jungle? I find that I have high jungle sustain and fast clear with him. I've even gone ignite instead of smite for the early gank and find it works well.

XxxLumberJackxxX

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar1ock View Post
Anyone doing Yorick Season 3 Jungle? I find that I have high jungle sustain and fast clear with him. I've even gone ignite instead of smite for the early gank and find it works well.

Dont ditch smite

Ever. Unless you are on enemy team.

Thanks

How do you gank? Put up a youtube video