Who is the best jungler in Season 3?

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

01-23-2013

Trundle. One of the best duelist and counter junglers in the game. Give him a shot

KillAlQaeda5871

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaaaaaaaaaaav3 View Post
Only a few mentions of Vi?

I play Vi a lot and rarely see her fail at jungling, She has by far the fastest clear, due to her strong E, the burst skill, and is really hard to kill if you build off tank. yes, her pre-6 ganks aren't the best, but if you know how to play her and have a lanes with a stun, she can be deadly pre-6. Also, late game she doesn't fall off like some champs, such as Shaco, Skarner, and etc. Honestly, people should play her more often as a junglier. She may have a good harass in the lane, but overall dominates the jungle.

Oh, I forgot counter-jungling. She destroys anyone with high armor/HP. So that is always a plus.
Skarner falls off late game? Are you high? You must not be building Skaner right because he is a monster late game.

AbsolutNoob

02-12-2013

Cho gath by far

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

When you say counterjungling, do you mean stealing enemy jungle creeps? Or just killing the enemy jungle in their jungle?

Mundo is amazing for both with his ridiculously fast clear times and scary amount of early dmg (junglers dont run ignite too!).

I just started maining Sejuani and can successfully counter jungle ~1700 elo this season. Her w is like a Mundo W that doesn't eat into her health and her passive, slows, and burst make it so you can take out a weak champ early after level 3. She counters a lot of champs like Nautilus and Nocturne hard.

Also no one knows how to play against her so it's hilarious.

HingoftheKill

02-12-2013

If you're looking for something a little different, Sion has great clear times, keeps at high health, and has very strong ganks

MoAmmo

02-12-2013

xin zhao and maokai are the best, if you think of any others i will do nothing, so dont

Kensai07

02-12-2013

Lots of differing opinions here.

I really feel that Xin/Mao/Cho/Trundle/Shyv all bring various benefits to the team and are the ones I prefer. I admit I haven't tried some of the others mentioned but it's all playstyle.

Azellos

02-12-2013

Where is the Jarvan love?

He's a bit weak before his razor, but his ganks are just godly, and a well played jarvan is a huge asset to any team.

Link Shadowelf

02-16-2013

What about Zed? I've started to jungle as him, and he is good.

snifferdog2

02-16-2013

I really like Kha'Zix. Even though he needs a good leash at the beginning his mid and late game are spectacular.

12345678 ... 11