BT or Triforce 1st on ADC Ez?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Direwolfiez

01-23-2014

I'm not sure which item I should prioritize. With non-sustain supports, like Lulu and Janna, I've been getting a vamp scepter, then getting Triforce. Then again, I've only really played Ezreal with non-sustain supports. Generally, which one is better to rush first?

Travisaurusrex

01-23-2014

Generaly on an ADC ez, or lucian for that matter, getting your BT first or IE, then your Trinforce is going to allow for more early and mid game damage. as your sheen procs from trinforce will hit harder.

lolconk

01-24-2014

If you are really good go 1-2 doran IE-TF-LW. You have to have great positioning and dodging skills aka never getting hit or very little. If you are more on the average side go BT-TF-LW-IE ... thats what i do and i finish with GA. Thats a setup that focuses more on Q and ult earlier in the game and switches to more AA once you get IE later, if the game lasts that long.

Also my fav setup with Ez is mana regen / lvl yellows, ad reds-quints and mr/lvl blues. You lose on armor (you could armor blues ... i just skip em cuz im lazy) but you gain on versatility. With that setup if you AA-Q-AA you just healed alot of hp. You can also use E more to dodge/run, and Q more to farm minion even if zoned and as a bonus it cools down your ult faster. You can stay in lane forever and most likely at max hp once you get lifesteal, but if you get caught you’ll go down abit faster. And with that setup you should get to dorans-BT-sheen fairly fast and that hits like a truck in the earlyish game.

Most likely the optimal setup is the ad-lifesteal(or full ad ?)-armor-mr/lvl runes, 21-9-0 masteries, dorans ie-tf-lw setup, but i think it takes more skill to make it work, and more mana preservation. The other one is more flexible and forgiving.

Direwolfiez

01-24-2014

Rushing some kind of life steal seems to be the new meta for ADCs, though, since a lot of non-sustain supports are coming into play. Even with LS Quints you can't heal yourself for much.

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2014

Rushing BT is very strong if you get fed early. It opens up more advantageous trades and allows you to farm in lane longer. Prioritizing Tri Force gives an easier build path when behind and some extra utility with the speed boost from Phage. Trie Force also wins out if you're playing the poking game.