Question about ranked stats?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

51Guns50

12-11-2012

Are ranked stats wiped at the beginning of each season?

Rant/rage beyond this point, you have been warned-Backstory to the question above, nothing really important, just blowing off steam

I was wondering, because I had been practicing a lot on Draft preparing to start playing Ranked and had gotten good enough that I had a 10/1 win to loss ratio, but recently my friends decided to put me in a ranked 3v3 match (twice and I don't even play 3v3s unranked) while my ping was 1.5k to 2k and now my profile shows me as 0/1 on a couple of my best champs. Is there any chance of me going 10/0 in ranked now?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-11-2012

First, yes, there's a 'soft' reset at the end of each season. (A soft reset normalizes Elo so it's closer to 1200, think of the curve being squished.)

Second, there are three different ladders, solo 5s, team 5s, and team 3s. You played with your friends in team 3s, that will only affect your Elo for that particular team. Any other teams (3s or 5s) will have their own Elos, and your solo Elo is separate as well.

51Guns50

12-11-2012

Alright, thanks
One more question if you still happen to be browsing the forums:
What about the, "Most Played Champions" thing? Does that reset back to 0?

Thanks again for your time!

Sp4rKz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Yes that reset as well.

51Guns50

12-11-2012

Thanks for all the help guys!