i swear to god if i get banned for this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P1LLOWHUMP3R

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzter View Post
this is the only game in the universe that disconnects you if more than 1 person is using the internet
Lol there are as many as three people playing lol at my house not to mention wife and daughter streaming stuff at the same time. Your internet just sucks.

Crede777

12-11-2012

1. It's your internet, not Riot's servers.

2. You need to talk to your roommate and tell him what's up.

CLG DoubIeIift

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZappy View Post
Yes, bad riot servers are responsible for your bad internet. The logic here is profound and indisputable.
I don't think profound is the word you're looking for here...

Nintura

12-11-2012

Quote:
i got more games than lol, games that require higher specs and everything runs FLAWLESSLY even if the roomate is downloading

here it disconnects you at a mere visit on a youtube site or even watching skill demonstrations in their own dam client

even if it was riots servers that were dc'ing you (spoiler: it's not), it woudln't matter because your connection is so slow you would be having 2-3 second lag and not able to play anyway.

Either upgrade your package, get a better router, hardline your computer to the router (stay under 100'), or if you absolutely have to go wireless, move the router closer with a clearer view.

Or check your comp. chances are you have something else that is slowing your connection, like multiple ports open with data streaming in and out. see, unless your roommates pc is setup as the admin for that network, if you were connected first, his won't override your connection. you will lose some data packets, but not nearly enough to dc you constantly. yours is the connection that has the constant signal going back and forth, and his will be the one trying to find time to send his packets out.

PenguinKillBear

12-11-2012

Quote:
and yet the point is still missed, rage, and being *******s, thats what i see in all the comments

my point is bans for disconnections, thats not only my problem
but in the end it is your problem because it is your network that is at fault, not Riot's.

Pyro Chu

12-11-2012

bad internet, one of the three evils of LoL

FizzleStix

12-11-2012

This never happens to me...enjoy the ban

Joshthor

12-11-2012

yes yes... your ridiculously bad internet is riots fault. not yours.

i have crappy dsl and we can have 10 games of league up 2 netflix streams my stupid little sister watching youtube and my brother playing call of duty and our internet is fine.

KillynU

12-11-2012

Word LOL>Your internet

Nintura

12-11-2012

OP please answer the following truthfully:

What version of Windows are you using?
If you hit ctrl/alt/delete, how many processes are you running?
Under performance tab, under physical memory, what does it say is available?
Click on start, in the run bar, type in CMD hit enter. Type ping www.yahoo.com and tell me what it gives back to you under average ms time.