i swear to god if i get banned for this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

League Logic

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzter View Post
this is the only game in the universe that disconnects you if more than 1 person is using the internet
If you knew anything about networking, you'd realize the fault is on your end.

Edzter

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot Shesho View Post
Observe, the rager in his natural habitat. See how nothing is his fault? It's his defense mechanism, so beware of getting too close.
so what IS my fault? lol deciding to dc me? the client crashing twice? yeah totaly me

Udyrfrykte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Time to go out and buy a new hampster.

Edzter

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot Shesho View Post
If you knew anything about networking, you'd realize the fault is on your end.
i got more games than lol, games that require higher specs and everything runs FLAWLESSLY even if the roomate is downloading

here it disconnects you at a mere visit on a youtube site or even watching skill demonstrations in their own dam client

Koivu

12-11-2012

Quote:
so what IS my fault? lol deciding to dc me? the client crashing twice? yeah totaly me
The stability of your internet is your responsibility. So that's what's your fault

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
my idea is, riot stricly bans leavers, if someone who disconnects and cant reconnect is a leaver then fk this game
There is no way Riot can detect intentional leaving or internet disconnection. Why, if I thought it could work I would simply shut off my router everytime I am losing in ranked. Voila, no Elo loss! Alas, this don't work that way.

Get better internet service provider.

Bro.

I live in third world country and I play LoL with my wife smoothly while my sister browses the internet.

Nintura

12-11-2012

Quote:
so when i hear my roomate playing something i know it will take an hour or two thats my chance to play lol, but then he decides to suddenly quit and go on youtube, this is the time i 'attempt to reconnect' to a point where all the abilities become 'unlearned' and im displayed as level 1 and move in 1 spot

so i leave the game in attempt to reconnect, game crashes 2 times while loading (1 at 100% -.-) eventualy i stop because i was the carry and since about 10 minutes in the game passed and i come back as a lvl 1 unfarmed carry it will just result in me feeding

and i swear to fking god if i get banned for this bs because i cant reconnect and your leave buster and servers suck...

You should really take some classes in internet tech, then you'll realize how much of a dumbass you are.

1: you aren't really lv 1, it's only your UI.
2: try telling your roommate that you're playing a live game that can get you banned if you dc
3: this has absolutely 0 to do with Riot, since if it was their servers, everyone would be having this problem.
4: you shouldn't be playing in the first place unless your roommate isn't even home just because you have a craptastic ISP
5: you fail as a person just because you are placing the blame on everything else but the person who is at fault, knowing that you'll lose connectivity if your roommate gets online.

IConquer1101

12-11-2012

Quote:
you're confusing "fault" here.

Is this Riot's fault? Heck no.

But is it your fault? ...
Maybe not in the traditional sense.

You're often put into a situation where you know you only have a small window, and if that window suddenly closes, you dc...

So you can either take your chances, expand the window, or secure the window.

What are you doing? You're taking your chances. In that regard, it's your fault. A gambler may lose his money due to bad luck, but he took the chances and thus he took the losses.

What could you be doing? You could expand the window. Ask your friend to give you more time and make clear to him when you're gonna play a league game. let him know that when he goes on youtube while you're playing it will disconnect you and possibly get you banned.

You could also secure the window. And by this I mean get better internet. It's not riot's servers that are kicking you off, but rather bandwidth issues that your current provider has. Either cables are frayed, service is poor, or you just need to get an upgrade. Either way, this is also on your end.

So despite what you may think, It is not out of your control. You just choose to not act upon your options and subsequently complain about the consequences.

Edzter

12-11-2012

and yet the point is still missed, rage, and being *******s, thats what i see in all the comments

my point is bans for disconnections, thats not only my problem

Kroda13

12-11-2012

Quote:
this is the only game in the universe that disconnects you if more than 1 person is using the internet

never once had that problem at my house there are 3 people at any giving time using the internet at my house. You need a better connection.