Played Sona last night, went 7/8/34

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daefish

12-11-2012

I think that's what I ended up. Started out the game a bad support because my Q kept killing champions (okay I enjoyed it but I understand I shouldn't)

So my question is, are these stats that a Support Sona should be seeing end game? Basically was heavily relying on W and E in team fights, or changing the momentum with R whenever it was off CD.
I felt like I actually made an impact in the game, and also made sure to ward, ward ward with ruby.

This is good right?

Penguin1990

12-11-2012

Yes, W and E are the basis for team fights as Sona. Average support numbers for sona should be around 2-5-25 or so. You are just playing really well that game or the enemy team was just awful and feeding. In top level play, between level 20-30 it'll be rare to see 30 kills in a game for one team, much less 40+.

OriginalJack

12-11-2012

Kinda high in kills for a support but otherwise yes that's what you wanna go for. That extra gold from the kills would have been better used on other champs but hey better you get it than let them get away.

Daefish

12-11-2012

Right! It was because I misjudged just how powerful Sona's Q can be. And I was trying to aura shift so I could make sure to use Power Cord with my W as I needed and just ended up killing. He was kind of a bad ADC at first, so it was kind of comical, but then we started to focus and really had a lot of fun. Lost though at the last minute but still!