Ks ks ks noobs and trolls!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

conavioaK

Member

12-11-2012

i was playing urgot as adc ,and nid support .

well ,cs steal is a must for those noob supports ,and he did it very well .

then ,we poke shen support ,when shen is 300hp left and im going to lv up to lv3,i want to kill that shen .

i ping ,and i go up ,and i fight .
AND!
that noob go away with full HP! im sure hes not DC cause there are no announcement and he walk S shape .
i use my ignite ,and that shen is going to die ,he e back to turret ,but i know hes dying cause hes lv2 and learn q and e .

THEN !
THAT NOOB TURNS BACK ,A FLASH ,A Q ,AND KS .

I THEN ,OF COURSE ,DIE .
JUST TELL ME SOMEONE , WHO CAN HELP ME GET OUT THIS NOOBS SCORE OF NORMAL BLIND PLCK ??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearTheAmish

Member

12-11-2012

rage less and learn to type.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypnagogia

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheAmish View Post
rage less and learn to type.
not empty quoting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voyles

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Team game. Your team mate can't steal kills from your team. So, stop being a solo player who only cares about your kill stats.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkAngelCronos

Junior Member

12-11-2012

If you're in ranked then you just need to play more and get out of your low ELO area. also communicate with your team and educate these "noobs" about proper support play.

Also MileHighJew. While you're right. It's a team game and stealing kills from your allies isn't really KSing. It is still possible to take kills that you shouldnt. In the Support ADC Duo bot lane if the support gets all the kills then they're not a support. Not only that typical support characters (Sona, Soraka, and Taric) and the like don't scale as well with items as ADC's and other bot lanes do. So for the most part it's important to ensure that your Partner (The ADC) Gets most of the kills. In this specific example the Nidalee clearly came in and killed the Shen when she didn't need to. If Urgot had successfully gotten her low enough and ignited her she was dead. By going in and killing her all she did was reduce the amount of gold urgot would have gotten.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelCronos View Post
If you're in ranked then you just need to play more and get out of your low ELO area. also communicate with your team and educate these "noobs" about proper support play.

Also MileHighJew. While you're right. It's a team game and stealing kills from your allies isn't really KSing. It is still possible to take kills that you shouldnt. In the Support ADC Duo bot lane if the support gets all the kills then they're not a support. Not only that typical support characters (Sona, Soraka, and Taric) and the like don't scale as well with items as ADC's and other bot lanes do. So for the most part it's important to ensure that your Partner (The ADC) Gets most of the kills. In this specific example the Nidalee clearly came in and killed the Shen when she didn't need to. If Urgot had successfully gotten her low enough and ignited her she was dead. By going in and killing her all she did was reduce the amount of gold urgot would have gotten.
From experience as a low-elo Support player in Ranked, 50% of the time when the ADC calls 'KS KS NOOB', the opponent would have gotten away had I not killed them. 40% of the time the ADC would probably (anywhere from 60%-95%) have gotten the kill, but that's not a risk I'm willing to take. 5% of the time the kill gets 'stolen' by Alistar/Blitz passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkAngelCronos

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
From experience as a low-elo Support player in Ranked, 50% of the time when the ADC calls 'KS KS NOOB', the opponent would have gotten away had I not killed them. 40% of the time the ADC would probably (anywhere from 60%-95%) have gotten the kill, but that's not a risk I'm willing to take. 5% of the time the kill gets 'stolen' by Alistar/Blitz passive.
I understand this. But from OP the example given it probably wasn't needed. I understand I play support every now and then and often get KS's from AA's and such that I don't mean to get as well as my share of turret dive kills from a ADC not being able to tank all the turret hits. But honestly I wasn't trying to justify all people who yell KS KS NOOB. I was trying to simply say that their are moments when using summoner spells or Skills to ensure kills is just not needed. Especially as a Support you should really try to lean the kills to your ADC.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Still a split-second judgement call. If you tell me there's a 99% chance Vayne will get a penta with a 1% chance she dies instead, I'll blow both summoners to take as many of the kills as I can, every single time.